 puls3 Derestricted Danger

Joined: 18 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:00 - 14 May 2010 Post subject: Derbi GPR 125R 2-Stroke Ignition Barrel |
 |
|
Hi there,
Couple of months ago, I had my ignition barrel damaged by someone trying to desperately steal the bike but I was lucky enough as he couldn't get through it. I posted about this incident here in February 2010. I spent a fortune buying this, fixing basic issues and when this happened I was totally broke. I tried contacting my local workshops and none could help me fix this as no one can get hold of ignition barrel spare. They asked me if I can get hold of it, they'll be happy to fix it.
Can someone point me to where I should be looking to buy this spare or know any place? I'd be glad if someone can assist me on this, I really want to get my motorbike fixed for Summer! Can I fix it myself when I get hold of spare or should I take it to the workshop?
Thanks |
|
 stirlinggaz World Chat Champion

Joined: 22 Jul 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:26 - 14 May 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|