 robocog Traffic Copper
Joined: 17 Apr 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:24 - 16 May 2010 Post subject: CJ360t |
 |
|
Refused to start today
I think it knows I have passed my test especially to ride the bugger and is now throwing a huff
Eventually got it running (new plugs and a colourtune so it didn't soot the plugs up on idle) and I have loads of smoke through the breather
Daren't book it in for the MOT as I know what will happen on the day and the bugger will let me down
Uploaded a vid on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRtgB-yztPY
The question is ...lumber on and try and make it run as best it can or cut my losses and get something more modern?
(anyone fancy doing a swap for a CB500 or GS500 or a GPZ500....LOL)
Regards
Rob ____________________ Needs a bigger garage... |
|
 Rowey World Chat Champion

Joined: 07 Oct 2007 Karma :   
|
|
 robocog Traffic Copper
Joined: 17 Apr 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 18:53 - 16 May 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Oops, I meant to post it in the workshop
Can't see a way to move it now ____________________ Needs a bigger garage... |
|