|
|
| Author |
Message |
| DrDonnyBrago |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DrDonnyBrago World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| gmanxiii |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 gmanxiii World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Nov 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Ichy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Ichy World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Pete. |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Pete. Super Spammer

Joined: 22 Aug 2006 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:11 - 04 Jun 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I had my stainless 3" pipe swaged out on a machine locally, cost me a tenner. The machines are very expensive, so it was a fair price I think. ____________________ a.k.a 'Geri'
132.9mph off and walked away. Gear is good, gear is good, gear is very very good  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| DrDonnyBrago |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 DrDonnyBrago World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Jan 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:16 - 04 Jun 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Basically I have picked up a set of used st/st CBR headers for £50, havent seen them yet though so they might not be a perfect fit on my current link pipe. As I havent yet paid for them I am bringing my exhaust along to check for fit.
I was just wondering if it would still be worth buying them if they didnt fit, for a tenner or so I think I will .
I'm hoping that they fit well of course .
Thanks all. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 126 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|