Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I'm an auntie!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

sk8wheeler
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 23 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:57 - 22 Jun 2010    Post subject: I'm an auntie! Reply with quote

My brother's girlfriend gave birth at 7.46 this morning to a healthy baby boy, Isaac. I'm going to Wales tomorrow and will hopefully get to meet the latest addition to the family Mr. Green

We were joking he'd show up tomorrow as it's my birthday, and his girlfriend's birthday on the same day, but I'm glad to see he's not taking after his father and he's arrived early. Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Redoko
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:32 - 22 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! Thumbs Up
____________________
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Kal
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:29 - 23 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Red, Happy Birthday...
____________________
Kal...
I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It Ya Like To (HOON IT!).

1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Grimnir
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 11 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:53 - 23 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on becoming an auntie sk8, although you didn't really do much to achieve it! Happy birthday btw Wasted
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:22 - 23 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do people always say 'going to Wales' like it only consists of one place? At least use north/south/east/west. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SoND
World Chat Champion



Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:45 - 24 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip wrote:
Why do people always say 'going to Wales' like it only consists of one place? At least use north/south/east/west. Wink


I thought 'Wales' was just a clever euphemism for a post with a sheep tied to it.
____________________
Go back to bed - You have no rights - "Streetfighters ~ Mainstream motorcycling's crackwhore sister."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Robby
Dirty Old Man



Joined: 16 May 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:04 - 24 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

A more subtle way of saying "hey guys, did you know I'm a girl?".

To me "going to Wales" also means I'm off to engage in some celebratory bestiality, much like "going to Vegas" means I'm going to do some gambling, get pissed on their free drinks, then find a ropey hooker for cheap sex and a connection to buy some coke.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Kal
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Jan 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:26 - 24 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair I think;

sk8wheeler's sig wrote:
Hein Gericke Birmingham Brolly Dolly


gives that away...
____________________
Kal...
I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It I Like To Hoon It Hoon It Ya Like To (HOON IT!).

1984 GB250 Clubman,1983 CB250N Superdream, 1999 GPZ500S
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

sk8wheeler
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 23 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:16 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys - had a great time with my family in South Wales.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 103 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 1.24 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 59.48 Kb