Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


You lot are depressing me

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:38 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: You lot are depressing me Reply with quote

Seriously, every thread I open there's someone having a mope or a whinge. I just worked 18 hours with a bunch of cunts, I'm still in debt and I've got more of it tonight, but I'm still looking on the sunny side of things.

Cheer up you bunch of miserable old fuckers! Wink
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Shaggy D.A.
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:48 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooo, look - I've opened a thread and someone is whining Smile
____________________
Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:58 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Re: You lot are depressing me Reply with quote

Moonie wrote:
I'm still looking on the sunny side of things.



Not Very Happy
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:26 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Shaggy D.A. wrote:
Oooo, look - I've opened a thread and someone is whining Smile


+1

You just complained and then complained about people complaining.
Oxymoron ftl


Keep any depressed feelings bottled up, it helps everyone around you.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:28 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Re: You lot are depressing me Reply with quote

Moonie wrote:
Seriously, every thread I open there's someone having a mope or a whinge. I just worked 18 hours with a bunch of cunts, I'm still in debt and I've got more of it tonight, but I'm still looking on the sunny side of things.

Cheer up you bunch of miserable old fuckers! Wink

Good to hear you are keeping a positive attitude.

On friday I rolled into work... had a few Starbucks.. then decided to go home as it was far too hot. In that heat I wouldnt expect anyone to work beyond midday.
Today I am sat with my toes in the pool, reading a nice book and supping fresh iced orange juice.
Later on I expect I will enjoy a few beers and then grab a takeaway on the way home tonight.
Tomorrow morning I will awaken refreshed and take the bikes out for a spin.
oh! and my work 'share incentive' scheme matured this month.. and on the 28th I get approx £6k ... which for the life of me I dont have a clue what to spend it on.

Its good to share the good things in ones life .. hope it helped keep you on your positive vibe and brightened your day.

No need to thank me. Keep looking up.
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
FURBAR This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:01 - 26 Jun 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was sure Bluex5 posted here?

Oh well, the point I was making was that everyone has shit, but why dwell on it for longer than is neccesary? It's not bottling it up when you see boredom/sadness etc as temporary.
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Blau Zedong This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 102 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.72 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 58.97 Kb