 Dave McCool World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Jun 2006 Karma :  
|
|
 instigator Super Spammer

Joined: 19 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 Nai World Chat Champion
Joined: 18 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:15 - 26 Jun 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I am still wanting to go there on a Friday night sometime... I went past on a Friday night a few weeks ago and it was packed! Couldn't stop though Bit dead during the daytime there, but I guess that's not what the Ace is about. Having a quiet BLT in the morning I mean..... |
|
 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:58 - 27 Jun 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah you even get cops sitting there watching while the stunts go on
I should have gone this friday because the Ducati road show was there, you could test ride any bike you want! Although I doubt I would have been allowed to on my 33bhp licence  ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|