Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Just a small issue of... a big thank you.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

flamegrape
Nitrous Nuisance



Joined: 28 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:47 - 30 Jun 2010    Post subject: Just a small issue of... a big thank you. Reply with quote

I'm new to biking and new to the whole mechanics thing. I've never even changed oil or filter on my cars Confused til they started making noises Thumbs Down even then I turned my music up just enough until the problem was "fixed" Thumbs Up !!

I'm loving my ZX-6R, loving working on it and loving doing it myself but as somebody new to all this and learning as he goes along I want to say this forum and the peoples upon it have been fantastic!! Everytime - without fail- when I've had a query, question, problem or needed even general advice from the basics of biking to the workshop... somebody somewhere has used their words and helped out.

So, I firstly want to recommend this site to anybody who has a question (no matter how silly it may seem to them) or needs assistance (with anything!) and secondly I want to say a BIG thank you to all the geeks out there... I'll be thee one day!! Wink
____________________
Jonny (Riding his Kawasaki ZX6R J1)
Confused It's one big learning curve right now Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

gager5000
Renault 5 Driver



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:06 - 01 Jul 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, lots of good advice.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 16 years, 93 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> New Bikers All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 1.49 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 32.33 Kb