|
|
| Author |
Message |
| HP |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 HP Nitrous Nuisance
Joined: 15 Oct 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| c_dug |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 c_dug Super Spammer

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 03:13 - 22 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Got a friend with some super games chip. Not sure what its called but i'll find out it's Blue something or other  ____________________ I am a bellend, I am a man of constant sorrow, I am a gummy bear, I am a rock. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| truslack |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 truslack World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Apr 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 03:35 - 22 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Not sure if the R4i cards work with the DSi XL, they do work with the standard DSi though.
You can buy a card from https://www.memorycardzoo.com - thats where I got mine from when I used to have a DSi - sold it cause all the games are crap
I found it easier just to download ROMs from websites then put them straight on the card than to use the software that came with it. ____________________ Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| garyd |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 garyd Brolly Dolly

Joined: 09 Apr 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 07:21 - 22 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I have an r4 where can i download games from??  ____________________ CRF230 all you need |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| silky666 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 silky666 Captain Rulebook

Joined: 28 Aug 2006 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ws4936 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ws4936 World Chat Champion

Joined: 10 Sep 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 11:33 - 26 Aug 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
On the topic - did you know this existed?
This is where i ended up buying my acekard last week when everyone else had stopped selling them.
A1 service. ____________________ If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 16 years, 40 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|