 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 14:02 - 25 Aug 2010 Post subject: display setting or screen saver problem |
 |
|
When I turn on my pc, the monitor quickly goes off again, while its still booting up.
When it's booted up, the only way to get the display to come back, is to turn the monitor off then on, and then alt tab or escape.
It's been like this for ages and I have just got used to it.
Recently however, when you turn the monitor back on, and alt tab or escape, the display only comes on for a second, then goes off.
It takes a few attempts to get it to stay on. It seems to stay on, when it has finished starting up everything such as msn.
I'm thinking it might be something to do with a screensaver setting or something.
Any ideas ? ____________________ colin1 is officially faster than god |
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 colin1 Captain Safety
Joined: 17 Feb 2005 Karma :  
|
|
 Silver World Chat Champion

Joined: 03 Oct 2004 Karma :   
|
|