 stuartadair Crazy Courier

Joined: 15 Oct 2009 Karma :  
|
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:26 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Scooters and handbags? conjours up a strange image I think.
Victoria Beckham on a ped?
Jordan the ram-raider?
Pictures please BCF  ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
 stuartadair Crazy Courier

Joined: 15 Oct 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:14 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Glenben92 Nearly there...

Joined: 01 Jul 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:35 - 03 Sep 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
They deserve the bags. I certainly wouldn't have the balls to crash a scooter into a locked fucking door! ____________________ 57 Huoniao HN125-8 - , 97 Kawasaki GPZ500S -
99 Yamaha FZS 600 -
Mod 2 Passed - 01/10/2010 |
|