 Sam_Y_93 World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Nov 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 21:18 - 04 Sep 2010 Post subject: New Bike! |
 |
|
So after passing my test last week got my first big bike today
Its a Honda VFR 400 NC30, and I couldn't be more happy right now. Rode it back from Braintree to Cambridge took about 50 minutes and 3 stalls (getting used to the biting point and throttle response) to get home. I was just starting to get uncomfortable when we where about 10 minutes from my house, which isn't too bad really.
It's not restricted right now but getting it done on monday, as I have scared my self a couple of times already today pinning back the throttle and looking down to find you are doing almost a ton is pretty frightening.
Will get some pictures up tomorrow ____________________ Bikes Past: Yamaha Aerox (sold) Yamaha R125 (written off)
Bikes Current: Honda VFR 400 (awaiting restoration) Honda CB600f F-4
Theory passed July 21st Mod1 passed August 3rd Mod 2 passed 26th August |
|