Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I need help

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message
lonie This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:40 - 12 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably worth pointing out he was in the chat room not long ago sounding awfully hacked...
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:41 - 12 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably worth pointing out he was in the chat room not long ago sounding awfully hacked...

EDIT: Probably not worth saying twice though Embarassed
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool


Last edited by Moonie on 23:52 - 12 Oct 2010; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

blurredman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:48 - 12 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right, I remember him..


I don't know what to say, how could I? Crying or Very sad
____________________
CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:53 - 12 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this is not a wind up?
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pits
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:54 - 12 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard, you are also gay if you push back
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
lonie This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonie wrote:
thanks for the support :-/ or the lack of it should i say! i put it on here as its more private compared to facebook. really thought i might have seeked some help! clearly not!


Maybe there's a better way to come out to people than going into a chatroom and interspersing already ongoing conversation with 3 line comments like "i like cock".

You know how the internet works, why are you surprised? Rolling Eyes
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pits
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:08 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

lonie wrote:
thanks for the support :-/ or the lack of it should i say! i put it on here as its more private compared to facebook. really thought i might have seeked some help! clearly not!

Sought help, not seeked.....

HTH
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:09 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonie wrote:
lonie wrote:
thanks for the support :-/ or the lack of it should i say! i put it on here as its more private compared to facebook. really thought i might have seeked some help! clearly not!


Maybe there's a better way to come out to people than going into a chatroom and interspersing already ongoing conversation with 3 line comments like "i like cock".

You know how the internet works, why are you surprised? Rolling Eyes

In truth that is only three line if he wrote it like...

I
Like
Cock

Being gay is not easy ( being hetro is not that simple either) good luck.
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SirEdward
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 23 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:13 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did this faggotry wind up here? Thinking Being queer is a choice; you wouldn't see me crying over being dildo'd by two girls with strap-ons on a corporate meeting, now would you. Thinking Shhh!
____________________
"Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Pardot Kynes in "Appendix I: The Ecology of Dune""
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pits
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:20 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirEdward wrote:
How did this faggotry wind up here? Thinking Being queer is a choice; you wouldn't see me crying over being dildo'd by two girls with strap-ons on a corporate meeting, now would you. Thinking Shhh!

Depends if you were female, if so then no, that would be hot.

If you were a man, I would simply incinerate the table and never speak of the incident again.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:24 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirEdward wrote:
Being queer is a choice;


How?
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:26 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirEdward wrote:
Being queer is a choice


Though not a Marmite-Miner myself, i don't believe being gay is a choice any more than being straight is.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pa_broon74
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:26 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clearly its a cry for help.

One which I'm inclined to ignore.

Wink
____________________
Didn't catch anything.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:31 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of respect for people who have opened up to their family and friends and told them that they are gay. I can't even comprehend how much courage that would take to do.

It's worth noting that while your father may make homophobic comments, he may not actually be anti-gay. Plenty of people make homophobic comments because it's what other people have said while around friends etc and it has rubbed off onto themselves without realizing or thinking exactly what the words they are saying mean.

I was guilty of it myself, it is probably just friends' language rubbing off onto me without knowing, until I saw a dance production DVD called "U Fit" that was made by a gay charity.

I regard sexuality to be more of a spectrum rather than a polar concept. Everyone is full of nonsense rules that define whether or not you are gay. The only person that can know that is you.

As for your Dad, you may be pleasantly surprised. I would possibly take him out for a pint and ease him into it. I would expect him to be surprised even if he isn't homophobic, but I'm sure he'll come round.

Best of luck with it, and you do need to tell them. At the same time though, you can take your time to plan it out.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SirEdward
Could Be A Chat Bot



Joined: 23 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:35 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaFrostyOne wrote:
SirEdward wrote:
Being queer is a choice


Though not a Marmite-Miner myself, i don't believe being gay is a choice any more than being straight is.


You go out and tell that to Mother Nature. Very Happy Being a teen is shaky business: some of them today go emo, some slit wrists for whatever funny reasons they may have, some, like the gentleman? miss? Laughing in the OP, go queer.

A human being can be taught to bark and abandon his human ways, provided you do the appropriate training at the right age. Wink

pits wrote:
If you were a man, I would simply incinerate the table and never speak of the incident again.


Us men think alike. Very Happy Thumbs Up
____________________
"Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Pardot Kynes in "Appendix I: The Ecology of Dune""
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

SpicyBlimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:52 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

david_m213 wrote:
I would possibly take him out for a pint and ease him into it.


That's going a bit far with family I feel.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ol
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:01 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: I need help Reply with quote

lonie wrote:
Well, I think it might be about time that I told my parents that I am infact a homosexual... but thething is that my dad is homophobic and I don't quite know how to break th news to him that his only son isn't quite what he had wanted..

also.. i had gay sex for the first time last night and im in alot of pain.. like, is it natural for my anus to bleed?? like im really in pain and i dont know what to do.. tried a ncie soak in the bath but it didnt seem to help!!

any suggestions??[/img]


Surely thats a piss take??

if not -it's the most insincere cry for help i've ever seen.
____________________
Previous: Cub50, NRG50, TS50, YB100, CB125, NSR125, ZZR600, CBF1000, SV650s, ZX6R B1H, XT250, Mito Powered Crosser, WRF450, , FZ600, VN800, GSXR600 - Currently CB1000R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:55 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Re: I need help Reply with quote

lonie wrote:
Well, I think it might be about time that I told my parents that I am infact a homosexual... but thething is that my dad is homophobic and I don't quite know how to break th news to him that his only son isn't quite what he had wanted..

also.. i had gay sex for the first time last night and im in alot of pain.. like, is it natural for my anus to bleed?? like im really in pain and i dont know what to do.. tried a ncie soak in the bath but it didnt seem to help!!

any suggestions??[/img]


https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4684/fukitol.jpg
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:57 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

pa_broon74 wrote:
Clearly its a cry for help.

One which I'm inclined to ignore.

Wink


I quite agree... Pint anyone?

*waves wallet*
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:17 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iain 007 wrote:
david_m213 wrote:
I would possibly take him out for a pint and ease him into it.


That's going a bit far with family I feel.


I ROFL'd Smile Smile

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Raffles
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:55 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that Claire Rayner is dead, has BCF become the new shoulder to cry on for everyone that is struggling with thier sexuality?
____________________
A good loser will always be a loser.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Moonie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Feb 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:00 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

SirEdward wrote:


You go out and tell that to Mother Nature. Very Happy Being a teen is shaky business: some of them today go emo, some slit wrists for whatever funny reasons they may have, some, like the gentleman? miss? Laughing in the OP, go queer.



Are you having a laugh, or just one of those people that's completely clueless about life in general?

All of the things you said above are a cry for help. Nobody "goes" gay for attention. People may say they are gay or more likely bisexual whilst they are at school, and then when the attention has run out they will start acting straight again.

If you seriously think that being gay is a choice then you are being laughed at for your naivety every time you tell anyone.
____________________
Don't practice it until you get it right, practice it until you don't get it wrong.
Presenting the one and only Chinkmobile Cool
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

truslack
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:19 - 13 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:

I quite agree... Pint anyone?

*waves wallet*


I'll let you buy me one Laughing
____________________
Current: Suzuki RG 125 Gamma, Honda H100, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Suzuki SV650 (minitwin)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 357 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.14 Sec - Server Load: 1.68 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 134.61 Kb