|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Clanger |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Clanger Stirrer

Joined: 27 May 2004 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:52 - 14 Oct 2010 Post subject: Fatty banter |
 |
|
I walked past a really hugely overweight young man two days ago in Crawley, and he was saying to his mate, 'yeah I find smoking suppresses my appetite...' I looked up and commented 'it clearly isn't working for you, is it...?' (I swear I couldn't help it, it just fell out of my mouth)
I blame it on you lot, I have clearly been mixing with the wrong crowd, you've tainted me  ____________________ Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| robs321 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 robs321 Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 24 Feb 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:57 - 14 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I must get new glasses, im sure this thread read as ''fanny batter''  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| deleted111 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 deleted111 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jun 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 10:59 - 14 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I find myself saying similar things depending on what mood I'm in.
I mean, I'm never outright racist or brutally offensive, it's not me. But when I'm p*ssed off and had a foul day, the slightest thing could set me off in a rage and I'll say anything to anyone regardless of anything.
If that makes sense? Probably not.
But I do think you have to exercise caution around certain areas of this tainted forum Especially that Karma thread!
Cheers,
Steve. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:06 - 14 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I got into a scape with an idiot one Saturday night a while back.
I`m not fat but I am biggish? , so he called me a "fat cnut".
as quick as you like, I asked him why I was fat?
"Errrr I dont know" he replied.
My answer was "It`s because every time I f*ck your mum, she gives me a cake!"
Needless to say, he was very unhappy  ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
Last edited by pepperami on 11:33 - 14 Oct 2010; edited 1 time in total |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| deleted111 |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 deleted111 World Chat Champion
Joined: 17 Jun 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 11:15 - 14 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| N cee thirty |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 N cee thirty Banned

Joined: 31 Jan 2010 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| FreshAL |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 FreshAL Sir Crashalot

Joined: 04 Jul 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| IanRMartin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 IanRMartin Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 07 Oct 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| warped one |
This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.
|
 warped one Banned

Joined: 25 Dec 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:15 - 14 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
One problem i have is not realising the van windows are down when sat in traffic.
Also the only rage slam gets into is when lampposts walk into him.  ____________________ amnesia - Never in the history of usernames has one been more accurate. Warped indeed. You sir are a fecking oddball. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| SlimRick |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 SlimRick World Chat Champion

Joined: 29 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| IanRMartin |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 IanRMartin Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 07 Oct 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 357 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|