Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Anyone here print T-Shirts?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:28 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Anyone here print T-Shirts? Reply with quote

I seem to recall when Molotov had his badass BBQ (that I unfortunately couldn't attend) that some people were getting T-shirts printed with their forum name on so it would make it easier for people to know who was who, and think I remember someone saying they printed T-Shirts themselves.

If there is such a person around please PM as I have a few I want printed and want a quote - figured I;d rather line the pockets of someone on BCF than some random Ebay grunt.

Cheers,

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:03 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't you do it yourself
I've made T shirts for occasions before, Buy some "transfer paper"
print the design and Iron it on
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:34 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

A possibility I suppose, but I'm looking to get images printed and if they are not lined up properly (and given my ironing skills, this isn't outside the realms of possibility!) it will just look shit, plus I don't own an injket printer..... have only access to Laser printers

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:32 - 14 Oct 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, sorry not anymore.

You could always take a design to a local printers and get them to print it...then iron it on. Someone at Molly's BBQ did a tee shirt for Billings...pm him and ask who it was.
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 362 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.8 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 39.84 Kb