|
|
| Author |
Message |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| PsychoHippy |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 PsychoHippy Jammy Git

Joined: 02 Jul 2002 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Rob W |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Rob W World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Nov 2004 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| skatefreak |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 skatefreak World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 Feb 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:57 - 27 Oct 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Mine crash a hand full of times to start with but I just bought a new graphics card, I like it yes it is a addon to fallout essentially but it was only £29 (PC) I love fallout and am impressed with it, I bought fallout 3 again too (had it on PS3 but DL'd it on PC for the DLC) Only £12 for Fallout 3 plus all expansions  ____________________ Well, you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.
Skudd:- Perhaps she just thinks you are a window licker and is being nice just in case she becomes another Jill Dando.
WANTED:- Fujinon (Fuji) M42 (Screw on) lenses, let me know if you have anything. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| herulach |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 herulach World Chat Champion
Joined: 19 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 10:16 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I think I'm quite a bit through "got the platinum chip" anyways. I'm trying to do all the side missions, for some reason Bethesda have done what the did with FO3 and make it so oyu can finish the missions if you complete the game, morons .
I belive having a companion is a big thing in the game, I did find Boon, but heard of another bug which basically means you can't do any of the Legion side missions if you recruit him.
I recently Stumbled upon Black Mountain while carrying out some jobs for the brotherhood of steel. Despite several attempts I got my ass handed to me leaving me to flea as the only option.
Its odd I havn't found the core story line that interesting compared to FO3, although it has got better the more you uncover. ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blurredman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blurredman World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:25 - 01 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I've been wondering about this game.
I have think it's just an expansion, and the other half thinks it's just what GTA does.
Maybe i'll get it, but I won't get it now, I'll get it once it's down to 1/3 of the origional price plus expansion packs like FO3  ____________________ CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| TUG |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 TUG World Chat Champion
Joined: 12 May 2007 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Misc |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Misc World Chat Champion
Joined: 15 Aug 2005 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 0ddball |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 0ddball World Chat Champion

Joined: 15 Jul 2005 Karma :  
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| butterob |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 butterob Spanner Monkey

Joined: 10 May 2006 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:01 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
i've been playing for nearly 20 hours and have barely scratched the surface! Hardcore mode isn't as hard as you think unless you like going in guns blazing!
Although there have been a few bugs, especially the rising gun glitch, It hasn't crashed once for me! Playing on an Xbox 360 btw.
If you liked the first you will like this one.
 ____________________ j1 zx6r in green
g2 zx6r trackbike Trackdays done: Mallory park, Brands Hatch Indy, Snetterton 300 |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| blurredman |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 blurredman World Chat Champion

Joined: 18 Sep 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 22:03 - 04 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
I will buy it in a few months I think.
I did with FO3, and I got the GOTY so all in with just over a tenner. Taliho! ____________________ CBT: 12/06/10, Theory: 22/09/10, Module 1: 09/11/10, Module 2: 19/01/11
Past: 1991 Honda CG125BR-J, 1992 (1980) Honda XL125S, 1996 Kawasaki GPZ500S, 1979 MZ TS150.
Current: 1973 MZ ES250/2 - 18k, 1979 Suzuki TS185ER - 10k, 1981 Honda CX500B - 91k, 1987 MZ ETZ250 - 40k, 1989 MZ ETZ251 - 52k. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Luke_Retrofly |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Luke_Retrofly Silly Lesbian

Joined: 05 Jul 2003 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 11:00 - 05 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
They seem to hard to come by, Gun runners is an obvious one, the first town you start in the shop owner has a varmit sniper scope. Everything else I've just seemed to be pick up on the way.
Remember they will be in the "misc" section of the shop.
Had an epic battle with the NCR, at some point a few days ago they randomly came up to me threatening that if I didin't start showing the NCR some respect they would come and get me.
Yesterday that acted on this promise.
3 powerful NCR dudes turn up and all hell breaks lose, we just so happened to be in the middle of a giant ant shin dig, so there was me my companion a couple of massive fire ant soldiers and 3 beefed up NCR soldiers. At some point som fuel tanker exploaded all hell was breaking lose, my companion was knocked unconsiouss and these NCR guys were badass.
After a hell of alot of ammo and a good does of Stimpack application I was left standing.
Loot time, I even got some NCR power armour, although it was worse than the armor I was wearing. No worries, its all stashed in my Safe at the Dino motel  ____________________ Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 335 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|