 kingsknight World Chat Champion

Joined: 21 Jun 2003 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 12:47 - 08 Nov 2010 Post subject: I want one of these! |
 |
|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLxqkvfMsQQ&feature=grec_index
Id love a bike I could just fold up and take on the train like that!! ____________________ TS50 (sold) NS125F (sold) NSR125R-K (write off after 2 crashes) CG125 (nicked) XR125L-3 (Sold )-: ) DR125SM '11 (sold yay) XL125V '12 (In love with this bike) XT600E '04 (fun on the dirt) |
|
 paddlesat16 Crazy Courier

Joined: 07 May 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:28 - 08 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Thats pretty cool  ____________________ I once saw a bloke shagging a donkey.... in Saudi arabia. Theory Test Passed 26/10/09 Mod 1 Passed 26/4/10, Mod 2 Passed 7/6/10 Current Bikes Suzuki GSX1400 K5, Aprillia Pegaso 650, Suzuki DR350T. |
|
 The Shaggy D.A. Super Spammer

Joined: 12 Sep 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:58 - 08 Nov 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
Fugly, would rather have an Italjet Packaway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93zW_uaoQQ ____________________ Chances are quite high you are not in my Monkeysphere, and I don't care about you. Don't take it personally.
Currently : Royal Enfield 350 Meteor
Previously : CB100N > CB250RS > XJ900F > GT550 > GPZ750R/1000RX > AJS M16 > R100RT > Bullet 500 > CB500 > LS650P > Bullet Electra X & YBR125 > Bullet 350 "Superstar" & YBR125 Custom > Royal Enfield Classic 500 Despatch Limited Edition (28 of 200) & CB Two-Fifty Nighthawk > ER5 |
|
 truslack World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Apr 2007 Karma :  
|
|