Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


POOOO!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:54 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: POOOO! Reply with quote

Don't you just love a good poo?

I've just dropped three cracking logs into the finest porcelain, and feel so free and unbunged!

Nothing better than a nice turd.

Non wipers (ghost poos) are always a bonus.

And you can also do fun things with it, like a koala poo, always fun, and put your poo in peoples freezers.

Mr. Green
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:57 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

A ghost poo is one that hits the water and then disappears, you are thinking of a misers poo.
I am jealous, my pain killers have turned my poo into a big butt plug Sad
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

slyrob
Traffic Copper



Joined: 03 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:02 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

never put poo in a freezer Laughing but a couple of friends piss on my mates jeans and put them in his mums freezer at a party, apparently she thawed them out in the kitchen Sick
____________________
Pitslayer wrote "it could be Ndubz.....ruining this once great place with donkey gobbling loafer knobbing "music".
silky666 wrote "In my eyes, when you shake cocks with the devil, you may as well go for the full reach around"
Villers wrote "as reliable as a ginger stepchild on smack"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:03 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do love a good poo, nothing better than sitting on the toilet, with a piece of literature and squeezing one out.

Only problem I'm having at the minute is the toilet is too close to the radiator meaning I burn my leg when the heating is on. I have now evolved to using a towel, folded up and put on the radiator. It can still make, what used to be a comfortable experience, quite annoying.

Whats your favourite kind of poo though.

The pressure poo, where you really really need a poo, when you have one the release of pressure is awesome.

The curry poo, where you drop a poo thats not quite solid and not quite liquid it's just sloppy. I tend to have these after an indians.

The bum gravy, kind of explains it all really.

I quite fancy a poo now.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Nai
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:09 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Loch Ness Monsters... So big they wave to you out of the pan and say hello....
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Syris the Indomitable
Crazy Courier



Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:13 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

My left leg goes numb sometimes when i'm having a proper empty.

According to the World POPClock Projection (U.S. Census Bureau) as of December 30, 2009 at 7:28 GMT there were 6,793,248,608 people on the planet.

So if we say on average people experience bowel movement every other day, (unless you bunged up for a while) this means 3,396,624,304 turds of varying in size and weight enter the earth eco-system every day.
This makes 23,776,370,128 turds per week most of which ends up on the sea floor for bottom feeders to feed off like prawns.

Just think in that one week out of 23,776,370,128 turds, 3.5 of them we mine and 3.5 of them were yours.

All I can say is Thank God for Photosynthesis.
____________________
In Greek mythology Ichor is what immortals have in the place of blood
Those that mind, don't matter...Those that matter, don't mind. Do you agree with this?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:15 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ photosynthesis!

It was a pressure poo that drove me to this thread, on the phone to someone who shouldn't really hear the plops, but in the end had to!

In Germany there are funny toilets where the poo lands on a ledge, because in days gone by they used to sift through their logs to see what was what Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:20 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a poo every morning at 05.30hr whether I'm up or not. You can set your clock by it. Haven't had a hard poo for years, all mine are like thick brown porridge.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:22 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know what you mean about the pain-killers making your poo into a bit of a but plug Mr Ariel Smile .
I`m having the same issue Shocked .

Just lately I have had a wide variety of poos Smile
I have had ghost poos, Loch Ness monsters, large boulders that almost dont need a wipe as they are that hard & dry.
And after a particulaly nasty kebab, a good old scatter/splatter gun jobbie Smile

I dont have any vices apart from BCF and having a poo, so half of my lifes entertainment is in this single thread Laughing
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Chalky.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:24 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

My anal beard is a bit sticky, I didn't wipe very well Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

L4Isoside
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:30 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
I do love a good poo, nothing better than sitting on the toilet, with a piece of literature and squeezing one out.

Only problem I'm having at the minute is the toilet is too close to the radiator meaning I burn my leg when the heating is on. I have now evolved to using a towel, folded up and put on the radiator. It can still make, what used to be a comfortable experience, quite annoying.

Whats your favourite kind of poo though.

The pressure poo, where you really really need a poo, when you have one the release of pressure is awesome.

The curry poo, where you drop a poo thats not quite solid and not quite liquid it's just sloppy. I tend to have these after an indians.

The bum gravy, kind of explains it all really.

I quite fancy a poo now.


Gotta love a mixture of curry and pressure poo Thumbs Up

Although a high powered splatting session can cause quite a mess Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Syris the Indomitable
Crazy Courier



Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chalky. wrote:
lol @ photosynthesis!

It was a pressure poo that drove me to this thread, on the phone to someone who shouldn't really hear the plops, but in the end had to!

In Germany there are funny toilets where the poo lands on a ledge, because in days gone by they used to sift through their logs to see what was what Very Happy


LOL!
Must of been in the days of communism.

Two fat turds in a toilet, one says to the other "Your round."

The

other one says "So are you, you fat bast**d!"
____________________
In Greek mythology Ichor is what immortals have in the place of blood
Those that mind, don't matter...Those that matter, don't mind. Do you agree with this?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bikertomm
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:07 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

My shits are fucking huge. You would not believe they came out of my body Mr. Green Thumbs Up

I need to drink more or something!

Razz
____________________
07' Honda Hornet now full powaah! My guide on performing an oil change!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ajbsmirnoff
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:39 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love my daily mid morning poo at work.

Funded by my employer, free wifi, free toilet paper, and the electric air freshener thing makes it a fragrant experience.


edited for my drunken inability to spell eclectic
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:59 - 16 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ichor wrote:

So if we say on average people experience bowel movement every other day.


WTF you have a poo every other day???

I'm atleast a three poo's a day man. Not even little poo's. I mean three full on, full sized, sweetcorn including, brown log poo's.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:21 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq13/HiTeck1979/OmenShitThread-1.jpg
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:30 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a four a day man without the painkillers.
I hate feeling two day old food fighting to get out, I like to feel the burn of yesterdays chillis in the morning Sad
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

aha-shake
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 27 May 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:37 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

At LEAST three a day every day.

It's only natural..

And it also means you can finish a good book in a couple of days.

Shake Thumbs Up
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ajbsmirnoff
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:38 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

You love the smell of chilli in the morning. It smells like victory ?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ariel Badger
Super Spammer



Joined: 02 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:53 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajbsmirnoff wrote:
You love the smell of chilli in the morning. It smells like victory ?


It is like eating the meal twice, first you taste it in the mouth then in the morning on the anus and if very hot on the scrotum from the gaseous expulsions .
____________________
Bikers make great organ donors, get 115 on your licence today.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
warped one This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

L4Isoside
World Chat Champion



Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:27 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to be an every other day person, now I'm everyday Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Stelmer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:51 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been doing pressure poos recently. Them ones which erupt, covering the toilet when the pressure behind them becomes too great...

These ones seem to weld themselves to the toilet too which is not fun...Sick
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

-LG-
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:46 - 17 Nov 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can go days without pooing sometimes, other times I got every day. It has to be at home, I've only been twice on another toilet in 4 years...once at work when I had the shits...spent a good 40 minutes on there...not bad as my shift was only 4 hours long. Another time was in Bulgaria, mate who I was sharing a room with decided to stay out on the slopes, so I took the chance to get the bus back and take a crap...managed to block the toilet up! Was trying to get it to flush before anyone came back xD.

I'm always blocking the toilet here, I can have huge ones that just don't bloody flush! Thank god for the bog cleaning thing by the side!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 326 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 0.54 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 129.72 Kb