Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


It's all a dream.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:37 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: It's all a dream. Reply with quote

Youtube vid

Thought this was pretty fucking awesome.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:41 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this your video?
How did you find a video with only 10 views if not?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:46 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Svedebo wrote:
Is this your video?
How did you find a video with only 10 views if not?


Where I find everything else......Facebook.
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:47 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair play, haven't watched it yet, will give my opinion later (not that anybody cares Laughing )
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hmmmnz
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:47 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just couldn't bear sitting through any more of that,
art wank student shite, sorry that you like it,
but its just a bit too pretentious for me
____________________
the humans are dead
I kick arse for the lord
Wiring Diagrams BIDNIP it bitches
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

whitedevil
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:21 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

You must have made this video, surely no one else could possibly watch that crap. I only made it through 2 minutes.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

yuri2085
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Jul 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:53 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like, does it have a point?
I was certainly not in awe from a clock and a series of short clips, so I am assuming it had a point which I missed.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:22 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Re: It's all a dream. Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
Youtube vid

Thought this was pretty fucking awesome.


I sense that someone has been taking some illegal substances, or you're drunk. Thinking
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:02 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I just tried to watch it. After 2 minutes I couldn't even sit still, I had to fast forward to see if there was any real substance to this random crap, and if there is, I can't see it Confused
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

0ddball
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:48 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto. Managed about a minute before realising it was not so fucking awesome and just some sort of art student project shite.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Carvel
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:02 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was just awful Laughing
____________________
2002 Aprilia RSV1000R, Cbr600Fs, Mk1 B12, Vfr400 NC30...

Matt B: I can deal with crushed nuts to beat Ollie.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dragstaar
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Aug 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:48 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

[college drama student slow drawl] no srsly doodz. Could you really not see the point? its like, that totally awesome abstract stuff, you know. Its like, so much harder to do the nonconformist stuff than you bullshit mainstream crap.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:01 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didnt get it, you cant just slap a load of clips together give it the title "its a dream". There no theme or coheasion, its really hard to watch, nothing that stands out and makes me think about anything other than "why does it look like its been filmed with a camera phone".

There's no artistic merrit, nor is there anything actually interesting.

It's like one big art video cliché.
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pits
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:41 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

How fucking annoying was that, the in video timer was 4-5 seconds out of sync with the Youtube timer, highly frustrating.



Sorry agree with everyone else, I watched about a minute skipping through, load of arse made by some sort of arse trumpet Thumbs Down
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:07 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some real art before we all die.

https://www.daydaypaint.com/images/Commerical-Painting/Salvador-Dali-Painting-023.jpg
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

wizzzard
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Mar 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:31 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it and I'm sure I'll like it even more when I rewatch it later after a joint or three.
____________________
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
Zeitgeist / Addendum / Moving forward
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Luke_Retrofly
Silly Lesbian



Joined: 05 Jul 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:44 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if you checked some heroin and LSD in there it miay get mildly interesting....
____________________
Flounced - Long overdue
Fuck you bitch I'm in the top 10 list I can do the what the fuck I want!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:05 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luke wrote:
Maybe if you checked some heroin and LSD in there it miay get mildly interesting....



Doubtfull.

Best thing I ever watched on LSD was Jurassic Park in the cinema. Dinosaurs and they were in 3D I'm telling ya!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:57 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how the uploader has removed all the comments Middle Finger Middle Finger
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

nokiakeys
Token



Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:09 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck is it.

Saw first 30 seconds, fast forward around 10 times and just closed the dam thing

I'm never going to get that 1 minute back am I Evil or Very Mad FFS
____________________
CBT: 04/2010 -> Theory: 09/2010 -> MOD1 & 2: 10/2010 (That's right baby, both on same day)
Honda CBF125 -> Honda CB600FS Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Pabbers
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 24 Nov 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:51 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Re: It's all a dream. Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
Youtube vid

Thought this was pretty fucking awesome.


What did you like about it?

I completely missed the point?!

Seemed like drivel, though would be interested what you saw in it.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

LordShaftesbu...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:08 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total wankfest Thumbs Down
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 306 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.58 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 112.73 Kb