Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Eminem freestyle

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:03 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Eminem freestyle Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwyOfqbP8JU

He never ceases to amaze me Shocked


Last edited by 5v3d3b0 on 01:05 - 06 Dec 2010; edited 3 times in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

silky666
Captain Rulebook



Joined: 28 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:51 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) Its 'ceases' .. not 'seizes'.
2) I hate westwood.... god its everything about the nonce.
3) Whats so great about that drivel ? ... "I'm a white man...I'm quite mellow ... my pee is yellow... I like jello" ????? Embarassed

I can bang out shizzle like that .. and flex it .. get me:

" My names silky ... as a kid I drank my milky .... made me strong, when I am tokin the bong ... I go at the sound of the gong .. flex "

c*nts Rolling Eyes
It should be banned and he should be forced to play LedZep and Leftfield.
____________________
There's nothing that shouts "Poor Workmanship" more than wrinkles in the Gaffa tape.

Gaffa tape is like "the force" - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

5v3d3b0
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Sep 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 01:04 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know how I made that mistake Embarassed

Way to focus on the negative though... I take a wild guess and say you didn't watch the whole thing?

"Part Manson, part Hannibal part mechanical shark, throwing animal parts at Scarlett Johansen"

"With or without clothing, next to the decomposing, bodies eroding while I'm dosing off overdosing"

There's a lot of good stuff in there, I don't see how you can call it drivel.

But yeah, Westwood is a complete tool Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ollieholt
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 03:14 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

man got skills, rare for a recording artist these days.

Thumbs Up
____________________
Laughing < This? Well this is just a day brightner.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hmmmnz
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 04:51 - 06 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

silky666 wrote:
1) Its 'ceases' .. not 'seizes'.
2) I hate westwood.... god its everything about the nonce.
3) Whats so great about that drivel ? ... "I'm a white man...I'm quite mellow ... my pee is yellow... I like jello" ????? Embarassed

I can bang out shizzle like that .. and flex it .. get me:

" My names silky ... as a kid I drank my milky .... made me strong, when I am tokin the bong ... I go at the sound of the gong .. flex "

c*nts Rolling Eyes
It should be banned and he should be forced to play LedZep and Leftfield.



never a truer thing said,
you are now my official hero silky
____________________
the humans are dead
I kick arse for the lord
Wiring Diagrams BIDNIP it bitches
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:45 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know he's got talent, can't deny it.

But.

This shit he can't touch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYfKMIdoJL0

Nah Thumbs Up
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:51 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Big L is brutal Laughing Middle Finger
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 306 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 1.28 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 55.09 Kb