Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


FOR SALE Yamaha WRX 125, 60 plate, 50 miles on the clock!!!!

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

iBeef
L Plate Warrior



Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:51 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: FOR SALE Yamaha WRX 125, 60 plate, 50 miles on the clock!!!! Reply with quote

FOR SALE.

I have decided to sell my 60 plate Yamaha WRX 125, I’ve had the bike just under a month. I’ve rode it once and decided it wasn’t for me also the fact I’m a student I don’t have as much use for it as I thought I would have, thus I have decided to sell it. It is in perfect condition and could easily be said “as new” as its only been ridden for 2 hours and has sat in a secure garage ever since. It has 50 miles on the clock!!! (it was ridden sensibly at low revs for engine run in purposes). It has the blue fairings and is the supermoto with the gold rims of the WR series. It’s a beautiful bike, but I just don’t have a passion for bikes anymore. Its got a years break down cover, and 2 years warranty. Obviously it has tax until next November and won’t need a M.O.T. for three years. The bike is in perfect condition like I said is “as new”, they are £3899 brand new, so grab yourself a bargain and save yourself £550 for my mistake of rushing into buying this beautiful machine. The bike will come with all paper work, etc.
Located in Derbyshire near Burton-upon-Trent

£3350ono
Feel free to contact me about the bike.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile no. 07791369962

These are the pics I took the day i picked it up, will post some more up soon

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/bogwoppet/IMG_0253.jpg

https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b105/bogwoppet/IMG_0252.jpg
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 304 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.04 Sec - Server Load: 0.46 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 28.36 Kb