Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Should I put a ninja on my balls?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  

Ninja
On top
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Being sneaky, hidden on the wall by the ball
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Author Message

pits
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:15 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Should I put a ninja on my balls? Reply with quote

Got some massive balls outside the house, and whilst talking in the chatroom, I mentioned my massive balls, and I think my balls need a ninja, I mean we talked about metal balls to replace, but the problem with metal balls is you need someone to polish your balls, and I don't think I could find someone to keep my balls in a good affair constantly.

So the balls in question
https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d112/pitslayer/2010-12-07002144.jpg

Now the problem is, that whilst I refer to them as my balls, they are not my balls, so I couldn't really make the ninjas permanent, ideally I would like to mount the ninja sideways on the ball, but couldn't really drill the balls, or leave visible holes in said balls, so it would be to the side of the ball on the wall, or on top.

The ninja I would potentially buy.
https://www.reliks.com/graphics/reliks.gif
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hmmmnz
Super Spammer



Joined: 22 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:33 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you mean by ninja?

is it some random double entendre that im just not getting,
or do you really mean a little chinese dude dressed in black
____________________
the humans are dead
I kick arse for the lord
Wiring Diagrams BIDNIP it bitches
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 05:42 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmnz wrote:
I kick arse for the lord


Dead alive.

That movie was called Brain Dead over here.

/OT. Carry on.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tarmacsurfer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:06 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip wrote:
/OT. Carry on.


Does he have to?
____________________
I'm immortal. Well, so far.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:13 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flip wrote:
hmmmnz wrote:
I kick arse for the lord


Dead alive.

That movie was called Brain Dead over here.

/OT. Carry on.


Quality film. Heard about that because it was the film that used the most liquid gore in that lawnmower scene.

Yeh, called brain dead over here.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

supZ
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:13 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/3/5414660_8716bf615a.jpg
____________________
CBR954RR - Daily toy
CBR600RR - Trackbike
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:22 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's missing a picture at the bottom of his post, without that it makes no sense at all ! Laughing

He wants something like this on his balls !

https://www.reliks.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=4295
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pits
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:03 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, kinda doesn't make sense without the picture, no idea why it hasn't linked, question still stands though.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Flip
Super Spammer



Joined: 28 Feb 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:12 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tarmacsurfer wrote:
Flip wrote:
/OT. Carry on.


Does he have to?


No, we can talk about dodgy horror films instead. Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Gone
Nearly there...



Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:20 - 07 Dec 2010    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he was asking about a tattoo, I was going to vote yes just to hear about the pain. Glad I didn't bother now.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 308 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.94 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 65.69 Kb