 pinkyfloyd Super Spammer

Joined: 20 Jul 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:41 - 07 Dec 2010 Post subject: Silly season silliness! |
 |
|
With the silly season well and truly here I thought I would share some silliness!
Grandma got dismembered by a chainsaw
Frosty the pervert
Walking round in womens underwear
Hey santa ____________________ illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said. |
|
 benandthe Traffic Copper
Joined: 24 May 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 02:49 - 08 Dec 2010 Post subject: |
 |
|
:d +1 to all of them. haha.  |
|