 benandthe Traffic Copper
Joined: 24 May 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 18:50 - 15 Dec 2010 Post subject: Juwel Rio 180 fish tank, stupidly cheap... |
 |
|
I have for sale a Juwel Rio 180 (litre) fish tank, comes with stand/cupboard (it has 4 internal compartments split over 2 shelves), external filter, heater, 4 long airstones, one circular airstone that fits inside a volcano which is also included. Various stones, rocks and wood also included along with 3 large pieces of castle.
Also included is a bubble pump with dual attachments and also I have 2 more attachments that split the hose from 2 seperate hoses up to 4 (each with a valve if you want to turn them on or off), various lengths of tubing for the airstones, 1 large net and one small net, pump to syphon water out (which has a clip on it to hold the hose in the bucket (also included), plant planter/ glass scraper, 2 magnetic glass cleaners (one large one small), comes also with fake plant background and I have a spare 5 litre internal filter that I keep running as an emergency filter.
Instruction manuals for both the fish tank and the filter are included.
The tank is in perfect condition, no scratches or chips in the wood.
As is a common fault with all Juwel lights, the light bar does not work, but can be easily fixed by buying new electronic ballast. Also has both flaps/lids.
The tank is amazing when running, the filter and bubble pump are both silent.
I'm selling ridicoulsly cheap for everything that is included, I just don't want the tank anymore as I have my eye on a new motobike and am a little bit short!!
Text or call me on 07575 948672!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fish-tank-for-sale-very-good-value/162450143799211?v=info |
|