Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Ex Forces

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

DXB
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:49 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Ex Forces Reply with quote

Going by the number of folk replying to certain threads, it would appear that there are a number either serving or ex forces folk here, so come on confess, how many crab air, or pongoes, or fish heads are about.
____________________
superchargers good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

SlimRick
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:49 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to kill you if I told you Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:52 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already told all my stories and I'm not even remotely inclined to repeat myself, unless context merits it.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

DXB
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:06 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
I already told all my stories and I'm not even remotely inclined to repeat myself, unless context merits it.


Ok valid point, so why bother replying.
____________________
superchargers good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:08 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excercising my gums.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:11 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

DXB wrote:
Ok valid point, so why bother replying.


It's Hetzer did you really need to ask that. Laughing
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:20 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't talk to redblobs.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

DXB
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:29 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza wrote:
I don't talk to redblobs.


And that was aimed at ?
____________________
superchargers good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:56 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I occassionally have flashbacks from 'nam.

Which is odd as my dad was probably still making 'tater water at that time.....

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
TanacoiusD This post is not being displayed because the poster has bad karma. Unhide this post / all posts.

DXB
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:03 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
I occassionally have flashbacks from 'nam.

Which is odd as my dad was probably still making 'tater water at that time.....

GhostRider


Birming nam ?
____________________
superchargers good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:05 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

DXB wrote:
bazza wrote:
I don't talk to redblobs.


And that was aimed at ?


Not Sherlock apparently.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

james1988
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:31 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just out of interest are you currently serving yourself? I'll leave you guess which regiment I'm in...

Oh and another question why name the thread "ex forces" if you're asking if there are members still serving? (not trying to be a cnut haha)

James
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Skudd
Super Spammer



Joined: 01 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a severe knee injury during the Falklands conflict, but I don't talk about it.
____________________
Famous last words of Humpty Dumpty. " Stop pushing me "
Petty Anarchists look at "1984".............. The Visionary looks at "Animal Farm".
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

DXB
Scooby Slapper



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

No mate got out years back, but got some fond memories of being out on the lash with some of you boys.
____________________
superchargers good
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:54 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

james1988 wrote:
Just out of interest are you currently serving yourself? I'll leave you guess which regiment I'm in...


RLC, you walting cunt.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

james1988
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:23 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the fuck is walting?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MarJay
But it's British!



Joined: 15 Sep 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:27 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

james1988 wrote:
What the fuck is walting?


Even I know that, and I'm not in the military. If you're a 'walt' then you're a fantasist.

Simples.
____________________
British beauty: Triumph Street Triple R; Loony stroker: KR1S; Track fun: GSXR750 L1; Commuter Missile: GSX-S1000F; Cheap project: CBR900RR FireBlade
Remember kids, bikes aren't like lego. You can't easily take a part from one bike and then fit it to another.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

james1988
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:28 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard that, ta for the enlightment Smile
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:35 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

james1988 wrote:
What the fuck is walting?


https://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Walts
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

james1988
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:38 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ta for that bazza, I can honestly say I've never heard of it haha
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:49 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll let you off if you promise not to turn out to be Mike Golden.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

james1988
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 May 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:52 - 12 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can have some karma for that, it tickled me fairplay. I did register at AARSE but went to activate the link and for some stupid reason it wont allow me to do so. I might just create another account.

Fairplay that boy looks a right cunt! haha
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

tatters
Exxon Valdez



Joined: 05 Jan 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:05 - 13 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

bazza wrote:
I'll let you off if you promise not to turn out to be Mike Golden.




Bloody hell Laughing
____________________
Past:NRG50,AF1125(x2),NSR125RR,ZZR250,CX500,VFR400,KR1S,ZZR600(x2),CB400N,YZF1000(x2),KH125,Z200,FX400R,CBR954RR(x2)GPZ500S,GT550,VFR750F(x2),RD350N,XR650R,CBR600F,CB250,KDX250,YZF750R,CRM250,400EXC,KLR650,TTR600RE,DR350S,R100GSPD,RGV250,VMAX1200,DL650,KZ750 Present:G650XC,C12,CRF450X,1190ADV
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:25 - 13 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in the SAS...awwww, fuck, i wasn't supposed to mention that. Or was it Fight Club i wasn't supposed to mention? One of the two anyhow.
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 272 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 0.64 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 122.94 Kb