Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Feck.

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:00 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Feck. Reply with quote

That was a bit of an ordeal. Ayasha turned 13 a few days ago, me and Noriko (mostly me Rolling Eyes ) have just given her the complete low-down on boys. And stuff. The full works. "What's a condom?...eh? Eww!!!" Laughing

After that Vissi will be a piece of cake. Mr. Green
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got nothing of the sort from my parents... Was left To the school to provide that education... But at least i was in an all boys school =P

My dads answer was "birds and bees..? Birds go tweet and bees go buzz"
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:09 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember having that conversation when I was a kid. I always knew what all that stuff was mostly because of school I suppose. I was watching porn by the time I was 13. I'm not looking forward to that conversation if I ever have kids. How did you go about it anyway? Sit her down, and explain in a childish way the birds and the bees? I can imagine you sitting her down and showing her the "Last person to post thread wins karma" lol.


The999Kid wrote:
But at least i was in an all boys school =P

My dads answer was "birds and bees..? Birds go tweet and bees go buzz"


These two sentances explain alot. Wink
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:14 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
I don't remember having that conversation when I was a kid. I always knew what all that stuff was mostly because of school I suppose. I was watching porn by the time I was 13. I'm not looking forward to that conversation if I ever have kids. How did you go about it anyway? Sit her down, and explain in a childish way the birds and the bees? I can imagine you sitting her down and showing her the "Last person to post thread wins karma" lol.

:


But daddy...? What does that mans willy in the dead lady mean...?
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:15 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure she knows about it at age 13 sir.

The 'what is a condom thing' was just to style it out.

Come on, kids these days aged 7 probably leave Nickelodeon games and google 'sex'
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:22 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mom where do babies come from?

The stork brings them.

Mom.... who shags the stork?
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:23 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Infact I haz a story that doesn't involve cheezeburgerz. My gf's little sister Yaz sometimes stays with us so her parents can go out. She comes over with her bag of cloths and a little laptop and plays games. Anyway we were sitting there one day watching a film and Yaz was on her laptop.

I look over to check shes okay and shes sitting there watching a bloke fucking a young lad over a couch. I jumped up and grabbed the laptop off her, checked the history and she had gone from playing iCarly games to googling sexy boys, sexy boys kissing and then she ended up on porn. Remember people parental controls are there for a reason. Wink Thumbs Up
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Kris
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Feb 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:34 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

MinhDinh wrote:
I am pretty sure she knows about it at age 13 sir.
The 'what is a condom thing' was just to style it out.
Come on, kids these days aged 7 probably leave Nickelodeon games and google 'sex'


Depends really. I imagine Hetz's kids are slightly more protected from the typical state school playground environment than most. I can't see her being allowed to watch p0rn either Rolling Eyes ...

Not looking forward to the day I have to explain the birds and the bees...
____________________
NSR125RR - ZXR750H1 - ZX9R E1 - GSF600S - GSF600SK3 - VFR400-NC30 - SV1000N - ST1100-R - CBR900RR-R - GSF1200SK5 - GSF600SK1 - VFR1200FA - GSXR1000K2 - ZZR1400 D8F
www.prisonplanet.com
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mr.Everready
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Mar 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:39 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I am the kids get taught about it at aged 10 in school !
____________________
the undemocratically unelected mod of the Scottish section
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

neatbik
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Jun 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:40 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was given the task of educating our eldest when he turned 13.

Turns out he knew it all anyway.
Shocked
Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:44 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

beatnck2 wrote:
I was given the task of educating our eldest when he turned 13.

Turns out he knew it all anyway.
Shocked
Laughing


Did he teach you anything Wink
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Irezumi aka Reuben
Carrot Top



Joined: 28 Sep 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:46 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

the999kid wrote:
My dads answer was "birds and bees..? Birds go tweet and bees go buzz"

To be fair this would have been wasted on you anyway wouldnt it? Laughing Wink
____________________
Pictorgraphicalfantastical
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:07 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I spent my formative years in the city and learn`t more than my parents.
My education came from the school playground.

From a very young age I tried to be as open as possible when my kids asked questions about sex Embarassed Embarassed
And they used to try and ask questions just to try and embarrass me Embarassed

now they tell me stuff Shocked !
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:20 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
I spent my formative years in the city and learn`t more than my parents.
My education came from the school playground.

From a very young age I tried to be as open as possible when my kids asked questions about sex Embarassed Embarassed
And they used to try and ask questions just to try and embarrass me Embarassed


now they tell me stuff Shocked !


I think that might be the way to go when it comes to bringing up children. You can either bring them up telling them lies to protect their "innocence" or give it to them reasonably straight, but with a bit of moderation.

If they are curious about where they came from, or what sex is, where would you rather they learned about it? from you or from seeing some porn.

If you talk to them about it then it will stop the whole stigma surrounding it. When I was brought up, sex was a dirty word.

I think you have it right pepperami.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

kawashima
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:24 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

We searched many such words on a large dictionary.
____________________
own:2020 Serow 250
owned: 2012 YB125SP, 2008 TDM900, 2005 W650, 2002 LS125R, 2002 CB400SF, NS50F, C50 / Trip to UK(2009), Hokkaido touring(2013)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Carl_steveo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:26 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

kawashima wrote:
We searched many such words on a large dictionary.


You have a dictionary that has Necropeadofeltcher in it????
____________________
Current: Honda Nsr 125
Live: Sunderland
Luke "cant be arsed to read your post, but suck my balls anyway."
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

kawashima
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:36 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl_steveo wrote:
kawashima wrote:
We searched many such words on a large dictionary.


You have a dictionary that has Necropeadofeltcher in it????

I didn't have such sexual propensity.
We searched for many words like "scrotum". And illustrations from encyclopedias at the library. Most of us did this.
____________________
own:2020 Serow 250
owned: 2012 YB125SP, 2008 TDM900, 2005 W650, 2002 LS125R, 2002 CB400SF, NS50F, C50 / Trip to UK(2009), Hokkaido touring(2013)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:34 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHR15 wrote:
湿ったチキンナゲット
コンクリートスラブのような一


Google Translate wrote:

Chicken nuggets, such as a wet concrete slab


There's a witty retort in there somewhere, but I'm labouring to find it...
____________________
'10 SV650SF, '83 GS650GT (it lives!), Questionable DIY dash project, 3D Printer project, Lasercutter project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:50 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's nothing...
Babelfish wrote:

One like the chicken nugget concrete throb which dampens


Wut?
____________________
'10 SV650SF, '83 GS650GT (it lives!), Questionable DIY dash project, 3D Printer project, Lasercutter project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Irezumi aka Reuben wrote:
the999kid wrote:
My dads answer was "birds and bees..? Birds go tweet and bees go buzz"

To be fair this would have been wasted on you anyway wouldnt it? Laughing Wink


pretty much... but this was aged 13 and i was still wondering why i had to hide myself in the corner in the post gym class showers...
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:58 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noriko had already told her the mechanics a couple of years ago, our conversation this afternoon was more about practicalities and certain moralities, 'spiritual' guff and whatnot.
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:11 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

by the time my sons were 13 they were staying with me in Amsterdam
my window overlooked a row of booths so there sex education was looking out the window
didn't have to explain much to them Laughing
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:13 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:

pretty much... but this was aged 13 and i was still wondering why i had to hide myself in the corner in the post gym class showers...


Wow Confused I knew how it worked at about age 11 Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

keggyhander
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:17 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 year old Ayasha comes down to the breakfast table and sits with her Dad.

"Dad?" says Ayasha, "You know how you said when I got my first boyfriend that I could ask you about the facts of life?"

"Erm....yes..."

"Well I've met this lad and I'd like to ask you some things."

<Reading newspaper> :"Go on then."

"Well......You know on a lads's thingy, what do you call the purple thing on the end?"

"<Ahem>.....well, the medical term is the Glanspenis, or just Glans. Most people call it the 'Bell End' or the 'German Helmet' "

"Oh, right!" replied Ayasha. "Dad?....What do you call that rolled up thing just below that?"

"Er....that's the foreskin, but some boys don't have one of those, such as Jews, Muslims, and certain Americans."

"Right. Dad?.......What do you call those two hairy round things about twelve inches further back from that?"

(Hetzer's cornflakes go flying from his mouth right across the table):

"Well I don't know about anybody else but I've always called them ARSECHEEKS!"


Last edited by keggyhander on 19:43 - 17 Jan 2011; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Im-a-Ridah
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:21 - 17 Jan 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

keggyhander wrote:
13 year old Ayasha comes down to the breakfast table and sits with her Dad.

"Dad?" says Ayasha, "You know how you said when I got my first boyfriend that I could ask you about the facts of life?"

"Erm....yes..."

"Well I've met this lad and I'd like to ask you some things."

<Reading newspaper> :"Go on then."

"Well......You know on a lads's thingy, what do you call the purple thing on the end?"

"<Ahem>.....well, the medical term is the Glanspenis, or just Glans. Most people call it the 'Bell End' or the 'German Helmet' "

"Oh, right!" replied Ayasha. "Dad?....What do you call that rolled up thing just below that?"

"Er....that's the foreskin, but some boys don't have one of those, such as Jews, Muslims, and certain Americans."

"Right. Dad?.......What do you call those two hairy round thing about twelve inches further back from that?"

(Hetzer's cornflakes go flying from his mouth right across the table):

"Well I don't know about anybody else but I've always called them ARSECHEEKS!"


Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 264 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.12 Sec - Server Load: 0.41 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 136.02 Kb