|
|
| Author |
Message |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 19:00 - 17 Jan 2011 Post subject: PSN - Problems (PS3... Obviously) |
 |
|
Ello. I finally managed to buy a PS3 the other month. Connected to the internet and then signed in, or tried to, with my e-mail address and password that I set up ages ago on my friend's PS3 like a couple of years back or so.
It says I can't because it's a sub account and I need permission from the master account holder... which I'm guessing is my friends. However he hasn't had anything come up on his system or actually say anything at any point.
So I made up a new e-mail address and PSN account. Tried to use that and it said I can't use someone else's account?! I set it up on the computer and then tried to login on the PS3...
Normally I wouldn't mind and just use a new name on the PS3 but I'm jut thinking of all my game saves etc.
I can't go on the PSN on the comp because I still need permission....
WTF can I do?! ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Syris the Indomitable |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Syris the Indomitable Crazy Courier

Joined: 22 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:55 - 17 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Err... It will probably delete all my game saves too?
And there was no previous owner on my PS3. Brand new.
It was my friend's PS3 that I logged in on. And it's been made into a sub account?
Garrrr. Fucks sake. ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 02:26 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Well that's the thing... I can't seem to find anywhere to delete them. I've been to the PSN website but I still can't log on as it needs the master accounts permission. FFS.
What about trophies? I'm not too bothered... but kinda want them  ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| chris-red |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 chris-red Have you considered a TDM?

Joined: 21 Sep 2005 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| m0l0t0v |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 m0l0t0v World Chat Champion

Joined: 20 Sep 2006 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 22:12 - 18 Jan 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sigh. So stupily complicated for something so friggin simple! ____________________ '99 Hornet 600 , VFR 400 NC30 '92 , Kasawamasaki GT 550 , '98 Hornet 600
**\Tarmacsurfer/** said: It's that immaculately manly coiffure of yours isn't it. One glimpse of your virile locks and the punters can't wait to buy whatever it is you suggest, as it might let them be just a little bit like the Adonis that is our very own Molly Doovydoo said: Its not my fault I can't get it up properly, I just wasn't blessed  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 257 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|