 stu Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 16 Feb 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 12:40 - 07 Aug 2004 Post subject: Bandit gsf600 neutral light |
 |
|
Hi guys, been a while since I visited here
Wonder if you can help me, I have a bandit 600 and very recently, past 2 weeks or so, the neutral light has decided not to come on most of the time, although it sometimes works (rarely).
Does anyone have any idea what this could be ? It's nothing drastic with it not working but it would be nice to have it there when needed
Thanks
Stu |
|
 Ian (GPX) Brolly Dolly

Joined: 05 Aug 2003 Karma :  
|
|
 stu Borekit Bruiser

Joined: 16 Feb 2004 Karma :   
|
|
 Guest Brolly Dolly
Joined: 22 Apr 2004 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:46 - 07 Aug 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
You need to take the sprocket cover off to get at it, then it's not too bad a job.
The neutral contact is the smaller one, the others are for the ignition sensor. You may not have these on a Bandit.
I'd check the bulb first though  |
|