|
|
| Author |
Message |
| ollieholt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ollieholt World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:02 - 01 Feb 2011 Post subject: The Isle of Gods |
 |
|
Hi people.
I used to live on the isle of man when I was a kid (2-4 years of age) and I am going back on business, anywhere I should definitely check out? go for a beer? things to look at?
I mean i remember some of it but would be good to revisit but I'm not going to have a lot of free time to be fair. Laxey wheel as an example.
cheers can't wait ____________________
< This? Well this is just a day brightner. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paxovasa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paxovasa World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2010 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 13:03 - 01 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Go when the TT is on  ____________________ Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black). |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Paxovasa |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Paxovasa World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Apr 2010 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| ollieholt |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 ollieholt World Chat Champion

Joined: 09 Apr 2010 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:14 - 01 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Will be going back in the summer no doubt and doing the TT watching thing. They have some fast motors over their that i could borrow and maybe even a bike. ____________________
< This? Well this is just a day brightner. |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Tonka |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Tonka World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jun 2008 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 14:56 - 01 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I'm going over for greenlaning in April - I will report back on the quality of the mud, as chances are I will get to have really close look!!  ____________________ 'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 244 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|