Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Anyone know where I can buy Glucophage, Flonase ....?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:12 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Anyone know where I can buy Glucophage, Flonase ....? Reply with quote

Diflucan, Clonidine etc?

I've searched all over the net and can't find any?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Tonka
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jun 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:16 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it may help if you PM that nice vovgrey chap - seems to have a few contacts! Shocked
____________________
'The core of a man's spirit comes from new experiences'
Suzuki SV650S (Clean); Yamaha XT250 Serow (Dirty)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

defblade
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:58 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please leave the spam up!

I'm a pharmacist and my boss will be very pleased I can get him all this stuff cheap!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
____________________
Honda Varadero 125cc => Suzuki Bandit 650 33bhp => 77bhp =>
BMW K1200R Sport 163bhp Twisted Evil => Aprilia Shiver GT 750 95bhp
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:33 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

What makes me laugh is that vovgrey has got gold karma for the spam attack Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:44 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he put his pic up on the facebook page?

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooty
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:50 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already bought most of his fine products.

On an unrelated note, is it worrying that I have started to grow hair from my eyes? Shocked
____________________
Current Bike: 2018 Honda CRF250L
Ex-Bikes: 2002 Honda CG125, 1998 Honda VFR800, 2011 Honda CBR600F, 2013 Triumph Sprint GT SE, 2015 Kawasaki ZX10R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

.....
Quote Me Happy



Joined: 15 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:52 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scooty_Puff_Jnr wrote:
I've already bought most of his fine products.

On an unrelated note, is it worrying that I have started to grow hair from my eyes? Shocked


So the pic in your avatar is a very recent photo of you then?
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Scooty
Spanner Monkey



Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:56 - 12 Feb 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe wrote:
So the pic in your avatar is a very recent photo of you then?


Taken this morning Very Happy
____________________
Current Bike: 2018 Honda CRF250L
Ex-Bikes: 2002 Honda CG125, 1998 Honda VFR800, 2011 Honda CBR600F, 2013 Triumph Sprint GT SE, 2015 Kawasaki ZX10R
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 238 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Forum Feedback & Help All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.06 Sec - Server Load: 0.41 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 55.63 Kb