 Marmalade World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:13 - 12 Feb 2011 Post subject: Another phpbb question |
 |
|
As I received some decent fast advice to my last question I thought i'd have a go at this one.
Not expecting much joy with this but here goes.
I have a phpbb forum with Ajax chat add on.
I'm wondering about the feasibility of being able to send a post to the ajax chat box via sms.
First, I imagine this would be possible but difficult?
Secondly, I would expect a supplier of services to be involved, any ideas who and at what cost? ____________________ Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky |
|
 Wabby Trackday Trickster
Joined: 25 Sep 2007 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:22 - 12 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
If you can give me a valid argument as to why this is required, I may be able to help  ____________________ What restriction? |
|
 Marmalade World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 15:31 - 12 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Just for on the fly comments, news, traffic etc for forum members
More of a gadgety thing than a requirement but if within the realms of possibility and cost i'll do it ____________________ Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky |
|
 Marmalade World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 16:02 - 13 Feb 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
anyone? ____________________ Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky |
|