Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Check fuel prices in your area

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:46 - 09 Mar 2011    Post subject: Check fuel prices in your area Reply with quote

I use this website, I get regular emails letting me know the cheapest garages for petrol.

With increasing fuel prices this might be useful for forum members. It probably has been posted before (but I can't be arsed to do a search).

https://www.petrolprices.com/
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Martay
World Chat Champion



Joined: 20 May 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 09 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need an account to see what garage is the cheapest Sad

Still, my cheapest is 1.31, most expensive 1.36!!
____________________
Eat well, poo hard Very Happy
Drives: Cavalier 2.0 16v
Rides: Slightly ratted Honda City Express Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:46 - 09 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an account, and all they do is email me once a week with the updates Thumbs Up
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:52 - 09 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martay wrote:
You need an account to see what garage is the cheapest Sad

https://bugmenot.com/view/petrolprices.com

[email protected] works.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Dazbo666
World Chat Champion



Joined: 06 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 09 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paxovasa wrote:
I have an account, and all they do is email me once a week with the updates Thumbs Up

Same here, but I'm at work at the moment, so can't access my home emails...

Still, I had a quick check on the site and shows 126.9 to 143.0 near me (and I realised that I actually rode past the Murco / expensive one on my way in to work).

Asda and Morrisons still tend to be the cheapest around here - I really can't ignore a 16p/l difference between various garages
____________________
1st bike (Sept'06 - May'10) : 1991 GPZ500S / Current bike (since Nov 2009) : 2003 Suzuki Bandit 600N
Word of the day : DILLIGAF
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

tvchimp
World Chat Champion



Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:36 - 09 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCHWEEEEET!

Much thanks. I hadn't realised Morrisons 2miles from my house is currently £1. 26.9 but the asda I've been using about 2.5miles from my house is £1.37.... I've been naive in my fuel station choices Sad
____________________
Bike: Currently Bikeless... Gahh
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 208 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Found on the 'Net All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.52 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 48.85 Kb