 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 17:19 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: Oh, you're so hot... |
 |
|
Some overly chisel jawed tit from Twilight (I think), and the guy from Kickass who plays the son of the mobster... duking it out.
Better than it sounds,
Here ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
 ChowderV4 Renault 5 Driver

Joined: 22 Nov 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:32 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
that other guy is from the new scrubs series....
and thatt was some fucked up awesome WIN!  ____________________ V4 Is The Law |
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 18:46 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
That's the one.
It was so painful and instantly forgettable that I'd wiped him forever from my psyche. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
 soforene Nearly there...
Joined: 25 Oct 2009 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 20:40 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
I really LOL'd.
Good post !!  |
|
 The999Kid World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Jan 2008 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:46 - 11 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Have some Karma for the epic lulz!
 ____________________ NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter |
|