Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


RIP Nate Dogg

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:43 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: RIP Nate Dogg Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure there's a few fans of the G-funk hip-hop era around here.

Nate Dogg passed away today at the age of 41, having suffered at least two strokes in the past, I think a third one finished him off.

No denying his voice was the soul of a lot of classic hip hop tracks.

RIP Nate Dogg, keep regulatin' on them fools in the afterlife.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:47 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nate dogg and Warren G was a great Album. Of course he'll only be remembered by their only real hit.

Regulate
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

dogbot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:50 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP. Sad

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b8/Natedoggmusicme.jpg

Ace record, well worth a listen.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:56 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll find the lyrics of "Ain't no fun (If the homies can't have none)" will cement his prowess in the hall of all time great lyricists:

"When I met you last night baby....
Before you opened up your gap....
I had respect for you lady......
But now I take it all back.....
Cuz you gave me all your pussy....
And you even licked my balls....
Leave your number on the cabinet....
And I promise baby, I'll give you a call....
Next time I'm feelin kinda horny....
You can come on over, and I'll break you off....
And if you can't fuck, that day, baby...
Just lay back, and open your mouth...

Laughing Cool

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

JP7
World Chat Champion



Joined: 22 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:42 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, that's quite a eulogy!

RIP Nate Dogg.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

WishayKillie
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Mar 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:42 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
I think you'll find the lyrics of "Ain't no fun (If the homies can't have none)" will cement his prowess in the hall of all time great lyricists:

"When I met you last night baby....
Before you opened up your gap....
I had respect for you lady......
But now I take it all back.....
Cuz you gave me all your pussy....
And you even licked my balls....
Leave your number on the cabinet....
And I promise baby, I'll give you a call....
Next time I'm feelin kinda horny....
You can come on over, and I'll break you off....
And if you can't fuck, that day, baby...
Just lay back, and open your mouth...

Laughing Cool

GhostRider


And they say romance is dead lol
____________________
Current; 10' Aprilia Dorsoduro 750.
Previous; 05 Triumph Daytona 600, 08' Ducati 1098s.
"Needs a check-up, fae the neck up!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:06 - 16 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIP G-funking dude.

Crying or Very sad
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

johnsmith222
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 16:52 - 17 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's going to regulate now when Warren G is getting his shit jacked?

RIP Nate Dogg!

Regulate was always the first song I'd put on when I was getting a puff.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

CarlosCBR
World Chat Champion



Joined: 12 Mar 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:51 - 17 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad A very sad day indeed.
____________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OPv5mDPQ14

https://www.facebook.com/carl.simmonds.7
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Hetzer
Super Spammer



Joined: 19 Feb 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:57 - 17 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forty one? Strokes?! What was he snorting?
____________________
"There's the horizon! Ride hard, ride fast and cut down all who stand in your way!"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

colin1
Captain Safety



Joined: 17 Feb 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:05 - 17 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite his gentleman dandy style cane, I doubt it was snuff.
____________________
colin1 is officially faster than god
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:32 - 17 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hetzer wrote:
Forty one? Strokes?! What was he snorting?


The finest Peruvian flake a pimps money can buy I'd imagine.

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Mac_Black
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:15 - 18 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard reports he had suffered two strokes previously.
No age Crying or Very sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellkat
Super Spammer



Joined: 12 Jul 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:21 - 18 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

People can have a stroke at any age.
My sister in law died last year of a stroke, she was only 39.
____________________
Not nearly as interesting in real life.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 201 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.07 Sec - Server Load: 0.51 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 81.08 Kb