 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 23:11 - 17 Mar 2011 Post subject: KBC Tarmac Cheek Pads |
 |
|
I'm trying to buy some thicker KBC Tarmac cheek pads, but it's an unbelievable struggle.
I've been in contact with Moto-Direct, the UK importer for KBC products, and they are getting a shipment of cheek pads in on the 9th April, but for some reason, my local KBC supplier (who aren't very helpful) don't seem to be able to get them I then contacted another KBC supplier, but they now don't sell KBC, and I also emailed J&S (a KBC supplier) in the hope they could sell and post them out to me, but they haven't got back to me.
Is there anyone on here who may work for somewhere that could get hold of these cheek pads for me?
 |
|
 rac3r World Chat Champion

Joined: 04 Sep 2007 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 23:22 - 17 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Have you tried to call J&S? They're meant to be quite good. We don't do KBC so I can't help you there, sorry ____________________ Bikes : 2006 CBR125R - 2004 Monster 620ie - 2004 ZX-6R B1H - 2005 Monster S2R 800 - 2011 Street Triple - 2009 Streetfighter 1098 - 2014 ZX-6R 636
 |
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
 ms51ves3 Super Spammer

Joined: 08 Jun 2007 Karma :     
|
|
 MattJ World Chat Champion

Joined: 12 Nov 2010 Karma :     
|
|