Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


I was bored so I translated an indian love song...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Damon
World Chat Champion



Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 02:59 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: I was bored so I translated an indian love song... Reply with quote

As the title says really. I was a bit bored so though I would take a nice indian love song and translate it into english... I think i'm pretty much spot on. What do you think? Very Happy

Youtube link here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgVKWn85QM&feature=channel_video_title
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:00 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good. The family lol'd.

Thumbs Up Laughing
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

WildGoose
White Van Man



Joined: 21 Mar 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:15 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, the din was offending my ears after 20 seconds.

That sort of music has always just cut right through me, makes me want to throw things.
____________________
So in other words, he stopped you for being flagrantly in posession of a motorcycle in direct contravention of the Hippies, Darkies and People Whose Face I Don't Like The Look of (Police Powers) Act. 1976
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:20 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't abide that music, I'm half Indian, and it's not even half listenable.
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:33 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's better than the stuff they have playing where I work sometimes on "Raaj FM", all the trucks are tuned into as well when you get in.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

duhawkz
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:50 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind that shit get out and finish the RS
____________________
"The guy is a worthless cunt and I honestly believe I would be a slightly happier person if he died." - Chris-Red
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi



Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 23:19 - 27 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQWzAC93Res

That's the best one of them I've seen, quite old though but still funny.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 191 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.55 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 50.89 Kb