 MinhDinh World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Jan 2005 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:03 - 27 Mar 2011 Post subject: What website to stream films please? |
 |
|
I prefer not to download really. I don't trust viruses. ____________________ Hit the G spot.  |
|
 Flip Super Spammer

Joined: 28 Feb 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:09 - 27 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
In the hundreds of films I have downloaded I have had problems twice. It's pretty safe.
I can't help on streaming though.  |
|
 Dr. Quack Could Be A Chat Bot

Joined: 17 Mar 2011 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 20:36 - 27 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Yeah you get to keep the file it's self if you download.
All you need to do is install winrar. https://www.filehippo.com/download_winrar
Then google (name of movie, hotfile rapidshare fileserve)
Find site which gives you links to any of the sharing sites named above.
Typically download the 400 to 700 meg MKV or AVI rar files.
Sometimes your given 1 file and sometimes there will be several files to download.
EG. E.T 1982 rapidshare hotfile fileserve
https://www.warezlobby.org/movies/3167600-e-t-extra-terrestrial-1982-dvdrip-xvid-ac3-magnat.html
Scroll down for fileserve links and download as free user.
Download all files > double click rar1 > extract to desktop.
Install VLC player and K-Lite codec pack as they play MKV's and AVI's the best.
Look for the warez sites amongst others and be aware of the first few middle men who charge before you to get the links.
depending on how old the movie is will determine how many blaggers you will need to bypass, so skip a few pages along on your google search. |
|
 imanupstart Traffic Copper

Joined: 16 Jul 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:43 - 27 Mar 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
|
|
 Quickly Crazy Courier
Joined: 29 Apr 2008 Karma :     
|
|