Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Justin Bieber fans unite

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

UrbanRacer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:18 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Justin Bieber fans unite Reply with quote

Watch it, all of it. let us know what you think Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kspPE9E1yGM
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dogbot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:24 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's good at Basketball, apparently.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:27 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Catchy. Laughing
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

oldpink
World Chat Champion



Joined: 02 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:29 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

not a big slipknot fan, but I'd take them anyday over the twat
____________________
I have become comfortably numb

Theory & hazard 24-may 2016, CBT 8th June 2016, MOD 1 2nd Aug 2016 Mod 2 2nd-Nov 2016 - Current bike CBR 600 RR


Last edited by oldpink on 11:30 - 28 Mar 2011; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Paxovasa
World Chat Champion



Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:29 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was rather good (except for the Bieber bits). Thumbs Up
____________________
Suzuki GSF600 K3 (in the fastest colour, black).
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:32 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin Ballbag is in the title. I wont go near it for fear of ear bleedage.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

MonkeyKnuckle
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:34 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm now watching Slipknot videos on Youtube. Laughing

I have their albums, haven't listened to them in donkeys.
____________________
MKGaming.com
2000 Honda CBR600F - Sold! 2003 Honda CBR600RR - Current!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:36 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonkeyKnuckle wrote:
I'm now watching Slipknot videos on Youtube. Laughing

I have their albums, haven't listened to them in donkeys.


My daughters fav song is Wait and Bleed..... Bless... She'll be 1 next week!
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

UrbanRacer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:42 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
Justin Ballbag is in the title. I wont go near it for fear of ear bleedage.


Don't be a pleb, watch it and see what it is. at least for 30secs Laughing
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:56 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuKKer wrote:
pinkyfloyd wrote:
Justin Ballbag is in the title. I wont go near it for fear of ear bleedage.


Don't be a pleb, watch it and see what it is. at least for 30secs Laughing


Saw it last week. Was terrible then and I can't can't see it being any better this week. Cheers all the same.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

phantomtek
Lil Joe Tek



Joined: 20 May 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:43 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

pinkyfloyd wrote:
MonkeyKnuckle wrote:
I'm now watching Slipknot videos on Youtube. Laughing

I have their albums, haven't listened to them in donkeys.


My daughters fav song is Wait and Bleed..... Bless... She'll be 1 next week!


In that case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6G4XBnvLQ

Happy birthday!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:29 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

phantomtek wrote:


In that case:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG6G4XBnvLQ

Happy birthday!


Saw that one too. She danced to it just not as much. Thumbs Up Tis funny though.
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

The Artist
Super Spammer



Joined: 06 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:41 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problems with the video posted by the OP.

1. It containts Bieber

2. They have taken one of Slipknots best songs and slowed it down.

3. They mixed Slipknot with Bieber.

4. That is like putting a fag out in your nice cold beer.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dogbot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:43 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tbh, Slipknot have caused me more pain (I've seen them live) in my life than Bieber ever could.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Irn-Bru
World Chat Champion



Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:48 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only Slipknot song I like is Before I Forget and that's probably only because I played Guitar Hero 3 so much Thinking
____________________
KTM 990 SMT & Suzuki DR-Z 400 SM
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The Original Muzza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 09 Jan 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:10 - 28 Mar 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plenty of good slipknot tracks when you can understand what they're saying. Plenty of shite too though.

Allymoss, your analogy was spot on. Laughing
____________________
Current Bikes: Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 (2020)
Former Bikes: Honda MSX125 (2014), BMW Funduro (1996), Honda VT500 (1983), Yamaha FZR250 (1989), Suzuki GZ125 Marauder(2005),:Triumph TT600 (2002) (stolen)
From then on, I and the bicycle feelings deeper.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 188 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 1.62 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 91.74 Kb