Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Big Brother back on C5

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Harold_Shand
World Chat Champion



Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:22 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Big Brother back on C5 Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12983426

I think it will make C5 rich if Endemol look at what made it a success and what made it a failure. Here's hoping, long live BB.
____________________
BCF's 6th favourite poster 2009-2010

Harold_Shand's theory might be the best explanation.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The View Askew
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:28 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where they find the drips they put on that show.

I was hoping it had died for good, not because I have to watch it, but because I have to hear people talking about it.
____________________
"Do what you always did, get what you always got"
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Stevie GooGs
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:31 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The View Askew wrote:


I was hoping it had died for good, not because I have to watch it, but because I have to hear people talking about it.


+1 could not give a feck what **** did in the house today.
____________________
Current: 2019 Yamaha T7 -> 2015 KTM Superduke R | 2000 Yamaha R1 Past -> 2009 KTM 990 SM -> 2005 kawasaki ZX10r -> 2000 Honda CBR 600 FY -> 2002 Honda XLV 125 Varadero
Bike Pics! -> My Photography Website
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

keggyhander
World Chat Champion



Joined: 30 Nov 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:42 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

These things would make me watch it:

1) Have proper normal birds on it, the type that are up for a fuck.
2) Have proper blokes on it, that like to fuck the above
3) No drama queen puffs or poiltically correct ethnics from London
4) No muting/censoring of the conversation
5) No censoring of the shagging
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

nowhere.elysium
The Pork Lord



Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:45 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

C'mon Shand. You can troll better than this.
____________________
'10 SV650SF, '83 GS650GT (it lives!), Questionable DIY dash project, 3D Printer project, Lasercutter project
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Jayy
Mr. Ponzi



Joined: 08 Jun 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:46 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, no, noooo. I thought it had died forever, it ran it's course and should be left.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

MinhDinh
World Chat Champion



Joined: 01 Jan 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:56 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recall watching season 2 or 3 which I enjoyed. The one where Jade was in it.

Never even bothered with the others because it got too fake or I just moved on.
____________________
Hit the G spot. Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

pwntifex
World Chat Champion



Joined: 23 Aug 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:26 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh for fuck's sake.
____________________
the warped one: This is a follow up from the thread 'my willy hurts'
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

waffles
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:37 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

MinhDinh wrote:
I recall watching season 2 or 3 which I enjoyed. The one where Jade was in it.

Never even bothered with the others because it got too fake or I just moved on.


Pretty much this.

After that they tried too hard to get "controversial" people who would cause drama and they turned out to be more boring than the regular people.
____________________
Theory test - 19/8/09, CBT - 11/10/09, MOD 1 - 16/8/10, MOD 2 - 27/10/10
Past rides Yamaha XT125X, Triumph TT600, Honda XR250
Current rides Suzuki GSXR 600, Honda MSX125
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:41 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they keep Marcus Bentley as the commontator, its the best impression I can do and if it's still relevant I can still use m best material - without that I am nothing!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pinkyfloyd
Super Spammer



Joined: 20 Jul 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:28 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LO3mQp-Y_JY/S-hTlYdzkII/AAAAAAAABUg/jApX6MvpH9E/s1600/flogging-dead-horse.jpg
____________________
illuminateTHEmind wrote: I am just more evolved than most of you guys... this allows me to pick of things quickly which would have normally taken the common man years to master
Hockeystorm65:.well there are childish arguments...there are very childish arguments.....there are really stupid childish arguments and now there are......Pinkfloyd arguments!
Teflon-Mike:I think I agree with just about all Pinky has said.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Steve H
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:49 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

keggyhander wrote:
These things would make me watch it:

1) Have proper normal birds on it, the type that are up for a fuck.
2) Have proper blokes on it, that like to fuck the above
3) No drama queen puffs or poiltically correct ethnics from London
4) No muting/censoring of the conversation
5) No censoring of the shagging

keggyhander wrote:
These things would make me watch it

So basically you wanna watch people talking and fucking?

Have you ever thought that Question Time followed by some hard core pornography might float your boat more than reality TV?
____________________
Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Frost
World Chat Champion



Joined: 26 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:10 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple formula to make it work:
Introduce them in front of a large crowd
Ask them which is their favourite big brother contestant (i.e. which rich irritating cunt do you aspire to be?)
Let them in through the front door behind which is a trap door with one of these under it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWxcJDONE_U

Perfect TV.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

GhostRider
World Chat Champion



Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:41 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

dodsi wrote:
I hope they keep Marcus Bentley as the commontator, its the best impression I can do and if it's still relevant I can still use m best material - without that I am nothing!


Seconded, I took great joy in the middle of people yapping on about it in the to loudly announce things like "4.45......and dave is taking a shit......in the diary room".

I guess you had to be there but I assure you much merriment was had by all....

GhostRider
____________________
I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:42 - 06 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve H wrote:
Have you ever thought that Question Time followed by some hard core pornography might float your boat more than reality TV?


Big Brother was the nail in the coffin that made me stop watching TV. Question Time is almost as bad, tho that makes me want to throw the thing through the window. The thought of Question Time mixed with porn is the product of a really sick mind Wink
____________________
Prize cunt
--
"In a world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

dodsi
Dirty Carny



Joined: 06 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:29 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

GhostRider wrote:
dodsi wrote:
I hope they keep Marcus Bentley as the commontator, its the best impression I can do and if it's still relevant I can still use m best material - without that I am nothing!


Seconded, I took great joy in the middle of people yapping on about it in the to loudly announce things like "4.45......and dave is taking a shit......in the diary room".

I guess you had to be there but I assure you much merriment was had by all....

GhostRider


Yep, its got to the point that people have asked me plenty of times to record answerphone messages for them. urgh.

oh how they titter...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

killa
Won't Shut Up



Joined: 18 Oct 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 09:54 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped watching TV over 4 years ago now and it’s been a great.

I do remember the first few BB though and I must admit I liked them. It seemed like a survival game in the house but with really normal, people you could relate to. I think once the formula was understood and they mixed it with flamboyant people I couldn’t enjoy it anymore. I don’t like watching constant arguing. Thumbs Down
____________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Bike:- Yamaha TRX850 | Killas Biking History | Killas Gaming History | Killas autmotive history
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Marmalade
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:01 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

They spend so much time picking the right people to go in.

Is the result what they really wanted, are these really the 'right' people or do the people who choose them need lining up and shooting and just find some normal people to go in, not the fktards that have been put in over last few years
____________________
Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Ste
Not Work Safe



Joined: 01 Sep 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:09 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

BCF big brother would be amusing. Razz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Fisty
Super Spammer



Joined: 11 Apr 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:26 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ste wrote:
BCF big brother would be amusing. Razz


Day 1 in the bcf BB house and warped has been lynched and killed.

Day 2 in the BCF BB house and all 23 remaining housemates are being questioned on suspision of murder.
____________________
Quietly and consistently taking the piss.
TL1000R | Hayabusa | ZXR400 | TL1000S | Bandit 400 V
Fatter and faster than Fret
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Marmalade
World Chat Champion



Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:31 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr_fisty wrote:
Ste wrote:
BCF big brother would be amusing. Razz


Day 1 in the bcf BB house and warped has been lynched and killed.

Day 2 in the BCF BB house and all 23 remaining housemates are being questioned on suspision of murder.


Day 3 A mysterious turd has been found under a tree in the big brother garden
____________________
Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
N cee thirty This post is not being displayed because the poster is banned. Unhide this post / all posts.

Steve H
World Chat Champion



Joined: 18 Oct 2003
Karma :

PostPosted: 10:45 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 1 - Davina gets punched in the tits and kicked in the fanny.

Day 1 Live Show - All Housemates shut the fuck up after being told that they’re live on 5ive and swearing will result in the loss of their precious little karma fucking blobs.
____________________
Mellow Yellow
The BCF Top TEN - 2010, 2009, 2008, The Original.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

bazza
World Chat Champion



Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 12:30 - 07 Apr 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panem et circenses.

Consume, drones.
____________________
"That's it. You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college."
'98 Ducati 750SS, '08 Suzuki GSX650F ©2004-2014, Bazza's Harmless Banter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 184 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.15 Sec - Server Load: 0.62 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 133.9 Kb