Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Unknown Screen Kawasaki

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

olionel
Brolly Dolly



Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Karma :

PostPosted: 14:11 - 28 May 2011    Post subject: Unknown Screen Kawasaki Reply with quote

Hello;

Few years ago when I bought my zxr400 the previous owner gave me a clear screen saying it was for the bike (as it had a purple one on at the time). But the screen didn't fit + I quite liked the purple so I kept it as is. Now I've sold the bike and doing a wee garage clear out I stumbled across is, it may be a zx7r screen but I'm not sure the guy had one of those too aswell.

Here is a photo and centre to centre rough dimensions of the holes. They are just about a cm in diameter. I'd quite like to sell it but would like to identify it first.

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y113/mr-scientist/zxscreen.jpg

Thanks in advance!
____________________
1989 CG125 - Childhood Sweetheart (she got kidnapped by baddies)
1998 ZXR400 - Teenage Love (lasted three years, then she turned lesbian and left me)
2001 XRV750 - Wife Material (still getting to know her but head over heels in love)
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 131 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.78 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 27.89 Kb