|
|
| Author |
Message |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:32 - 29 May 2011 Post subject: Bl**dy weather! |
 |
|
Hmmmph! I know why the weather has changed and it`s started being all rainy................................... Cos I fixed my Fecking bike thats why
The Kawasaki had a broken indicator on it.
So after much swearing and cursing about how complicated (reletively) it was and how much other stuff had to come off before I could replace the indicator, I finally got it done, (bloody hooray!).
so I get my insurance renewed and off I go ..........SHAZAM!!!.... the fecking heavens opened .
You all know it`s my fault that we a now doomed to a wet and rainy summer
Rant over now , I`ll get off my soapbox  ____________________ I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now! |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| serlant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 serlant Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 10:52 - 29 May 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Its your fault for not riding because of a broken indicator! just use arm signals and leave the switch alone! but yes doomed to a wet and rainy summer wasn't it always that way? ____________________ 04 CBR1000RR, 1995 Husqvarna TE410, 1998 VTR1000(Sold), 1990 XJ600(sold), 1996 KH125(dead and sold) |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| pepperami |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 pepperami Super Spammer

Joined: 17 Jan 2010 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| serlant |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 serlant Brolly Dolly
Joined: 06 Jul 2009 Karma :    
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| 27cows |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 27cows World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Nov 2009 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 17:22 - 29 May 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Been lovely and sunny all day here, but then I don't have a broken indicator, or one that I've recently repaired. Mind, the wind is a total fecker  ____________________ The RXS100: vehicle of choice for Chuck Norris |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 15 years, 133 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|