Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Something of a sexual disparity...

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:41 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

Thought that might get your attention.

Without getting into details, is there any particular reason almost every woman hides their relationship status.

I know they get more free shit, but why then act hard done by when they get hit on.

I found out by snooping, and I wasn't overly keen anyway but was open to the idea (and my current situation is a tad weird), but others are. And not a single person knows about her boyfriend, nor has she added anyone to facebook, no doubt for that reason.

Had so many others do this to me, always ommitting commitments back home at any point in the conversation. A sly 'my boyfriend x/y/z' at any point would suffice. But they never do. Snakes with tits.

Best one, admittedly from an Asian so not too surprising, told me that she 'was just going to watch movies' over summer. Turns out she's also getting married over summer... to my bosses brother. It was only when she was rumbled that she fessed up.

If I got caught doing any of this... grumble grumble
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:47 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:

snooping, sly , Snakes with tits.


^+1 of course I`m not bitter Rolling Eyes Laughing
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:58 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:


Without getting into details, is there any particular reason almost every woman hides their relationship status.



Must just be the ones you meet.
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:59 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

pepperami wrote:
Bonny wrote:

snooping, sly , Snakes with tits.


^+1 of course I`m not bitter Rolling Eyes Laughing


Haha, of course I'm bitter.

However, when I was seeing the yank over here, even non-seriously, I made a point to mention to my (very hot) friend I met in Laos (before she went out of her way to visit me) that I was kind of seeing someone, just so she wasn't coming out of her way for the wrong reasons.

And I'm meant to be from the bastard sex. Yet every girl I meet seems to do the same thing.

Granted we are less likely to talk to you all night, but if I pretended I did have a girlfriend just so women would be more comfortable talking to me, that would again cause a big issue.

The thing that shocked me I suppose is this particular girl just seems so sweet, innocent and generally like butter wouldn't melt. Perhaps she is after some sly cocking while she can, who knows. But it just seems a pretty sad statement...

Blurgh. Getting old I guess.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:01 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:


Must just be the ones you meet.


Perhaps an age thing.

Or that their boyfriend is safely tucked up somewhere where he won't find out (either about sex, or 'forgetting to mention'). Like another country/continent.
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:03 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:


Perhaps an age thing.


Ouch.

Laughing
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:08 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

mistergixer wrote:
Bonny wrote:


Perhaps an age thing.


Ouch.

Laughing


Sorry love. I meant age of the lasses, ie 18-25.

That said, it's probably preferable to always hearing 'Sorry, I have a boyfriend' whenever you talk to a girl... whether she has one or not Laughing
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

ThoughtContro...
World Chat Champion



Joined: 14 Aug 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:18 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:

Or that their boyfriend is safely tucked up somewhere where he won't find out (either about sex, or 'forgetting to mention'). Like another country/continent.


Like duh, isn't that blatantly obvious. They mention boyfriend outright as a cockblock. Sometimes he gets reduced to "friend", even tho she's been fucking him for how ever many years. Deliberately no mention at all means the gate is wide open from her point of view.
____________________
Prize cunt
--
"In a world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:23 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Re: Something of a sexual disparity... Reply with quote

ThoughtControl wrote:

Like duh, isn't that blatantly obvious. They mention boyfriend outright as a cockblock. Sometimes he gets reduced to "friend", even tho she's been fucking him for how ever many years. Deliberately no mention at all means the gate is wide open from her point of view.


By snooping, I meant, she left hotmail wide open.

Doesn't have that vibe from what I read. Much as that is what we like to think (and the Asian 'forgetting' her marriage was one of those for sure, looking for a better option).
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:25 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont see what the problem is.... i do it all the time, makes going out at weekends more fun! Wink
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:28 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:
i dont see what the problem is.... i do it all the time, makes going out at weekends more fun! Wink


And how's that new budding relationship of yours working out...
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Redoko
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:35 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:
i dont see what the problem is.... i do it all the time, makes going out at weekends more fun! Wink


I highly doubt your partner would feel the same.
____________________
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Polo
World Chat Champion



Joined: 05 Sep 2007
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:38 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has a partner? What, business partner?
____________________
My mum smells your fingers
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

The999Kid
World Chat Champion



Joined: 11 Jan 2008
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:39 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonny wrote:
And how's that new budding relationship of yours working out...


Redoko wrote:

I highly doubt your partner would feel the same.


relationship ended 3 days ago because he tried to dictate who i could and couldnt talk to, followed by deleting contacts off my phonebook.... and strangely enough, he dumped me!
____________________
NDB 19/10/1989 - 1/11/2010 |Nowhere.Elyseum wrote: I get the distinct feeling that Tim should be our secret weapon for future trolling. I don't know many people that can rip the piss in Iambic pentameter
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Visitor Q
$25 whore



Joined: 30 Apr 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:45 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:
tried to dictate who i could and couldnt talk to, followed by deleting contacts off my phonebook.... and strangely enough, he dumped me!


Which reads as 'you made him worry about your trustworthiness'...

Back on topic though, not only that. Any girl can say to any guy, opening line, 'Sorry, I've got a boyfriend' and the guy will either persevere and the girl gets lots of drinks/want to talk/bugger off.

As a bloke, until a girl pretty much grabs your cock, you feel like a twat saying 'by the way I'm seeing someone/i have a girlfriend', especially if shes even half way hot.

The one coming to visit me, I had to choose a very careful segway and bluster it off, and we had a bit of history in Laos (not that anything happened).
____________________
China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule...
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Redoko
World Chat Champion



Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Karma :

PostPosted: 21:53 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

The999Kid wrote:
Bonny wrote:
And how's that new budding relationship of yours working out...


Redoko wrote:

I highly doubt your partner would feel the same.


relationship ended 3 days ago because he tried to dictate who i could and couldnt talk to, followed by deleting contacts off my phonebook.... and strangely enough, he dumped me!


Well although that is too far, I wouldn't appreciate my girlfriend whoring attention pretending to be single.

Must be pretty sh!t knowing people are only talking to you in the hope of getting laid.

Do you not think?
____________________
"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."
Sudika Sportsman SK50QT > Gilera DNA50 > Honda CBR125 RW7 > Kawasaki Zephyr750 > Suzuki GSXR600 > Honda Hornet CB600F '51
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

mistergixer
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jun 2005
Karma :

PostPosted: 22:03 - 10 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's me thinking the reputed incredible promiscuity of homosexual males was just a myth.

Wink
____________________
Space Monkey #7
Don Eladio is dead. His capos are dead. You have no one left to fight for. Fill your pockets and leave in peace. Or fight me and die!
Mistergixer's videos on YouTube
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:57 - 12 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just a female thing, blokes do it as well and the reason, in my mind, is quite simple. If someone isn't forthcoming about having a boyfriend or girlfriend or even denies or ignores a question about the existence of one then they are leaving their options open to finding something better, if you mention you're in a relationship then people are less likely (not totally unlikely) to approach you.

If someone does mention they're in a relationship spontaneously then it's likely they're quite happy in it same goes for replying when asked but even that could be the former situation, they just don't want to actually lie about it.

If you're in a relationship with someone and a month or so down the line none of her friends or acquaintances have ever heard of you then you would be best to get out.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Clanger
Stirrer



Joined: 27 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:13 - 12 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whereas on the other side of the coin, I have been known to make up fictitious boyfriends to ward off predatorial blokes, because it does get tiresome saying no I'm not interested, especially if you've turned down said bloke two or three times already, and he still doesn't get it. Rolling Eyes
____________________
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind - Dr. Seuss
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

hellbound
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 11:52 - 13 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool story bro time, for no reason

My girl and I in a club, both doing our own thing and chatting to various different people.

Guy comes up to my girl and starts chatting her up. she says she has a fella but this fails to stop him, his arm is on her waist which she pushes off,still he trys his luck and eventually says "its ok, he'll never find out"

"yes he will"

"Hows that then babes?"

"he's standing behind you"

cue this guy turning round and seeing the aggresive look on my face and then promptly vanishing like his tail was on fire
____________________
May you always see the road rising up to meet you and your enemies defeated in the mirror behind.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

Phoenix
Twisted Firestarter



Joined: 01 Aug 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:02 - 13 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you hadn't been there, you still wouldn't know Wink
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

hellbound
World Chat Champion



Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 13:15 - 13 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoenix wrote:
If you hadn't been there, you still wouldn't know Wink


This is also very true so kinda lucky I was!
____________________
May you always see the road rising up to meet you and your enemies defeated in the mirror behind.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

dogbot
World Chat Champion



Joined: 03 Mar 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 15:08 - 13 Jun 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

My relationship status on FB is hidden regardless of whether I'm seeing someone or not.
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 117 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Random Banter All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.10 Sec - Server Load: 0.4 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 133.88 Kb