Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


Wanted: 125 in the south east

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!



Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:13 - 03 Sep 2004    Post subject: Wanted: 125 in the south east Reply with quote

I'm on a very tight budget, I'm after a first bike, a cg125 is fine, a suzuki GP100.

4-stroke preffered for learner/economical/sensibility purposes.

Although I'll consider anything.

price range is under £1000.

it's a long shot that anything will turn up from this, but it's worth a shot.
I've been studying ebay, biketrader, adtrader and loot regularly waiting for the right thing.

only found 1 thing worth calling, and that was a kwakasaki KMX 125 that soem chav had stripped down to make himself an 'MX bike'
When all he'd done was ruin a perfectly good road bike.

Gaz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts

dandit
Nearly there...



Joined: 04 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:22 - 03 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mate has got an mz 125 sm 2003 model he will let it go for aorund £900 or I have got a 125 mito which Im doing up tatty paint at mo could sell for around £600 as it is its an 99 model t reg barand new tyres fron an rear needs chain and its away just needs a sand down and respray but its only done 8500 kms bot bikes are in southampton Laughing
____________________
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Bomberman
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:38 - 03 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be really tempted by that mito if you didn't live nearly as far as it is possible to get from me Very Happy
____________________
'Allo! My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!
'89 TZR 125 - '94 GPZ500s - ZK3 GSXR600 Alstare Very Happy
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dandit
Nearly there...



Joined: 04 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:49 - 03 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh well that seems to be everyones problem no 1 wants to travel apart from the paint work (well lack of) it seems like a good bike it's the evo1 aswell I think I have only ridden it once or twice with no front brake Shocked Shocked no master cylinder or lever its hard work stopping from 60+ with no engine branking or front brake but its sorted now Thumbs Up
____________________
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Gazdaman
I did a trackday!!!



Joined: 12 Aug 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 19:29 - 05 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

the mz is lovely.

a little out of my price range.

I've been offered a 2 year old warrior (chinese cg125 clone) for £600.

I can only just afford that bike, let alone insurance, a cbt and all the kit I need.

although those supermotos do look fan-bloody-tastic.

Gaz
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 35 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.05 Sec - Server Load: 0.42 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 45.24 Kb