Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


A cheap piece ofcrap bike that aint a complete piece of crap

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

Hardball
Trackday Trickster



Joined: 14 Jun 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 17:15 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: A cheap piece ofcrap bike that aint a complete piece of crap Reply with quote

2 days away from beautiful glorious crime free Plymouth to see my friend in the godforsaken hellhole that is Bristol Laughing and my bikes already been stolen 2 hours before I was gonna leave (this was last week) anyway I only had third party insurance and the cops haven't found it yet. I'm bored of walking everywhere, so need a cheap to buy, cheap to insure, 50cc.125cc. moped/bike for a few hundred maybe a bit more but as cheap as possible, I already had a cg, could get another one but meh, good to have some variety, unless I have to. I don't care about getting a moped if I can find one cheap as the insurance is cheap as well and just need a run around town. Even in these circumstances chinese bikes will still be avoided as I'll just cause myself more trouble
____________________
Previous bikes:88 Honda CG 125,00 Aprilia RS 125,05 Honda NXR 125 Current bikes: NONE!!!!! >Sad
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 6 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.08 Sec - Server Load: 2.61 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 28.09 Kb