Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


will I come home with a bike?

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

pepperami
Super Spammer



Joined: 17 Jan 2010
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:15 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: will I come home with a bike? Reply with quote

OO! OO! (said in an exited voice) I`m going to the Copdock bike show at the weekend (oh whoope-do!)
There is always a bike oriented auto-jumble which is the main reason I`m going.

I`m on the look out for a good set of XS400 carbs to replace the shitty ones I`ve got on it now.
But the good bit for me is that I have access to a bike trailer and a couple of bob in my pocket, just dont tell my missus Smile .
So I dont know if it`s a good thing or a bad thing but I could end up with yet another pile of tatty junk in my garage Embarassed Confused .

Why is it when a project is coming to an end (the Sachs XTC saga) I/we already start looking for the next project/heartache?.
I`m still tying up the loose ends on this project and already I`m starting to think about the next one, what is wrong with me Confused ?

Do you lot who fix-up bikes do the same or are you a bit more sensible than me and get one completely finished before starting the next project?
____________________
I am the sum total of my own existence, what went before makes me who I am now!
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message You must be logged in to rate posts

Nope.
World Chat Champion



Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Karma :

PostPosted: 18:28 - 29 Sep 2011    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 bikes and 3 cars on the go at the moment. I stack them up Laughing
____________________
Former: Derbi GP1 50, Sachs XTC 125, Suzuki GSXR 400 GK73A, Kawasaki ZX7R, Suzuki DR250, Yamaha RD350
Current: 2011 Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré, 2003 Yamaha YZR-R1 5PW (In Build), 2009 Kawasaki ZZR1400
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 15 years, 4 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> General Bike Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.09 Sec - Server Load: 0.73 - MySQL Queries: 15 - Page Size: 32.66 Kb