|
|
| Author |
Message |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 07:35 - 21 Dec 2011 Post subject: Backing up/Archiving Facebook |
 |
|
Ok, so I've done the standard facebook archive thing, which is just shite except for saving all my pictures and comments.
How do I save ALL my statuses (and only statuses) since I opened my account?
Any of you wizards know that one? ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarkJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarkJ World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Apr 2006 Karma :   
|
 Posted: 10:24 - 21 Dec 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
Have you done that "request all my data on Bookface" option that they were forced to implement a year or two ago? I thought statuses were in the file they send you for that.
When did you get your custom title?  |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
 Posted: 12:42 - 21 Dec 2011 Post subject: |
 |
|
| MarkJ wrote: | Have you done that "request all my data on Bookface" option that they were forced to implement a year or two ago? I thought statuses were in the file they send you for that.
When did you get your custom title?  |
Erm, I just did the Account setting > Download a copy of your data... It's got ALL stuff from my wall, for all of about 3 months... then it stops.
Yet there are plenty of apps on facebook that trawl ALL your statuses (to check for swearing, who you mention most, etc)... so just curious if anyone knows any to get a copy of all statuses and status comments... For research on my memoirs, so to speak
As for the status, I was very worried about money in HaNoi, and an Ozzy bird 'helped me out' in return for a few services. ____________________ China traffic/travel bike vid - When I make a sweeping statement, please add the word 'statistically' in to the sentence before you bitch...
From September 2014 to January/February 2015 I will not be using any English, nor reading any. As such, I won't be on here. PM at will, but I won't be checking/posting unless in emergencies. Certainly not for the first couple of months. Please berate me savagely if I break that rule... |
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| MarkJ |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 MarkJ World Chat Champion

Joined: 11 Apr 2006 Karma :   
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Mehty |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Mehty Spanner Monkey
Joined: 25 Jul 2011 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
| Visitor Q |
This post is not being displayed .
|
 Visitor Q $25 whore

Joined: 30 Apr 2004 Karma :     
|
|
| Back to top |
|
You must be logged in to rate posts |
|
 |
Old Thread Alert!
The last post was made 14 years, 291 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful? |
 |
|
|