 Claud 14.7 to 1 World Chat Champion

Joined: 06 May 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 20:21 - 17 Sep 2004 Post subject: Need PED sports exhaust! AP50 |
 |
|
Hi, I My Bro needs more speed, so I need a place/manufacturer to buy a sports exhaust for a Suzuki AP50. (rear drum).
I need websites, Tel. numbers, recommendations of good systems etc. Everything you have, for peds.
Thank you! |
|
 divuk83 World Chat Champion
Joined: 27 Nov 2003 Karma :   
|
|
 steve09 Scooby Slapper
Joined: 25 Jul 2004 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 09:58 - 19 Sep 2004 Post subject: |
 |
|
also try www.50cc.nl its good for parts but its dutch i think..
micron make good exhusts for AR's
but if he wanted a race exhust go for the nikkon its very loud though and i dont think its road legal.. |
|
 bikedudextrm Traffic Copper

Joined: 16 Oct 2003 Karma :  
|
|