 Marmalade World Chat Champion

Joined: 28 Apr 2009 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 11:42 - 03 Feb 2012 Post subject: Euros |
 |
|
So, I keep a few euros in my passport and also a euros travel cash card topped up with a few pennies for when i'm away.
I'm now thinking though that if the euro does go down the shitter like most think it will then my cash and card value will be worthless.
Do I bail and just get rid of all of it asap or hold out and hope it doesn't become worthless?
I keep it as it saves going to get notes every time I go over the water and the card is mainly for backup in case other cards don't work, emergency funds etc ____________________ Nobby the Bastard: How yo tell the difference between the actual japanese and her just screaming because she's had live fish stuck up her arse? [url=https://www.nicks-shop.co.uk/bcf-goodies-15-c.aspGet BCF stickers and things here[/url] Reflective helmet stickers - Legal requirement in france - Clicky |
|
 angryjonny World Chat Champion

Joined: 01 Sep 2006 Karma :    
|
|
 Rogerborg nimbA

Joined: 26 Oct 2010 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 12:15 - 03 Feb 2012 Post subject: |
 |
|
Sterling is likely to be a short term refuge currency, so we should do well for a while for European imports (food, BMWs).
Long term, get Chinese Yuan while they're being held artificially low. ____________________ Biking is 1/20th as dangerous as horse riding.
GONE: HN125-8, LF-250B, GPz 305, GPZ 500S, Burgman 400 // RIDING: F650GS (800 twin), Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 500 AVL, Ninja 250R because racebike |
|
 GSTEEL32 Traffic Copper

Joined: 24 Feb 2010 Karma :  
|
|