Resend my activation email : Register : Log in 
BCF: Bike Chat Forums


winter hack

Reply to topic
Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories
View previous topic : View next topic  
Author Message

dandit
Nearly there...



Joined: 04 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 20:01 - 22 Sep 2004    Post subject: [WANTED] winter hack Reply with quote

I'm looking for a winter hack I dont care what even a ped as long as it runs and is t&t oh and cheap would be nice pm me or leave msg in hear CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSalso local as possile to southampton (I dont ask for much do I?)
____________________
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo


Last edited by dandit on 15:07 - 23 Sep 2004; edited 2 times in total
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 00:34 - 23 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.bikechatforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=32444
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

dandit
Nearly there...



Joined: 04 May 2004
Karma :

PostPosted: 06:28 - 23 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would I have owned 3 of them but I'm a tight arse and dont want to spend much more than £200 £250 max but Id rather spend £100 max Laughing free would be better Twisted Evil
____________________
WHAT DO YOU MEAN 100 MPH THATS IMPOSSIBLE I STILL HAD 3 GEARS TO GO OFFICER. Currently riding a naked cbr 600 and driving a 52 plate 2litre tdci mondeo
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts

Scotty
Scooter Boi



Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Karma :

PostPosted: 08:15 - 23 Sep 2004    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone else is selling one that needs a rear wheel to pass it tthrough MOT for around the £200 mark on the forum.
____________________
Regards
Scott
 Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail You must be logged in to rate posts
Old Thread Alert!

The last post was made 22 years, 16 days ago. Instead of replying here, would creating a new thread be more useful?
  Display posts from previous:   
This page may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. By clicking on an affiliate link, you accept that third-party cookies will be set.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bike Chat Forums Index -> Bikes & Accessories All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Read the Terms of Use! - Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group
 

Debug Mode: ON - Server: birks (www) - Page Generation Time: 0.04 Sec - Server Load: 0.78 - MySQL Queries: 13 - Page Size: 38.8 Kb