 benham Borekit Bruiser
Joined: 06 Feb 2012 Karma :    
|
 Posted: 18:41 - 29 Apr 2012 Post subject: NSR125 Indicator Woes |
 |
|
Hi all,
Well, I finally have a motorcycle, I have bought an NSR125 (2002, Foxeye) and it's great (only owned it a few hours mind) except I have one big issue, the indicators aren't working.
Well, they are very "lazy", being that sometimes they take 10-15 seconds after flicking the switch to engage, or sometimes they just don't work! First day in the cold and wet, and I'm having to use hand signals!!
I've changed all the bulbs to 10w bulbs, and raided Halfords for a new flasher relay but nothing has resolved the issue. The battery is providing 12.5v with the engine off, and around 14.2v with the engine revving.
Any suggestions guys?
Regards,
Andy ____________________ <strike>CBT - Sunday 12th February 2012 - Failed CBT Sunday 4th March - Completed
Slideways - My Learning to Ride Blog - Check it out |
|
 alains World Chat Champion

Joined: 08 Jul 2004 Karma :    
|
|