 JoeDougieDoug... World Chat Champion

Joined: 25 Oct 2011 Karma :  
|
 Posted: 13:19 - 15 May 2012 Post subject: [WANTED] 500 / 600cc Tourer / Sports Tourer / Commuter. |
 |
|
Yeah so, exactly what the title says - I'm looking for a 500 or 600cc tourer, sports tourer or commuter motorbike for when I pass Mod 2 - MOT and Tax would be an advantage, but not a deal breaker.
Looking to spend around £2k, possibly £2.5k for the right machine, but throw in anything you have, even if its a shitter You never know, I might like it!
I am located in Essex, but I don't mind travelling to see a bike, a ride out is a ride out, no?
I'm looking for maybe one of the following - Suzuki V-Strom 650, Honda CB400 Superfour, Honda CB600F Hornet, Suzuki GSX-F 600, Yamaha XJ6 or XJ600 Diversion (New shape only, really), Suzuki SV650, Yamaha FZ6 etc etc etc, could probably list loads more.
Thanks guys! ____________________ CBT Passed - 22 / 10 / 11 >> Theory Passed - 16 / 02 / 2012 >> Mod 1 Passed - 07 / 03 / 2012 >> Mod 2 Passed - 18 / 05 / 2012. |
|